CHAPTER:-15

Jimin say on his toilet his shirt in mouth while, his hand was on dick stroking it. Precum ooze from tip which was angry red, his hand played with rhyme with one more stroke he released it in his hand. He rinsed his hand splashing water on his face, he looked himself with no expression.

"Fuck jimin he is your son— this so wrong". Jimin said himself, taking a towel and started to rubbing his face hardly.

Namjoon knocked on the door, putting his ears on door to hear what's his dad doing inside from almost 20 mins now."Dad are you fine— yooni called he is asking if you can come to office".

"Oh! Is it important? Hyung ok! I'm coming then— namjoon stay home jin ahjussi and taehyung is here so ask them if you want something". Jimin heard what yoongi said, taking his coat after taking off his apron he didn't saw joon till he asked him for his missing wallet."You can't wear it's small, you are big now remove it wear one of mine". Jimin said loudly, joon was wearing his childhood clothes which was good till yesterday now he is too big for the clothes.

"But your clothes are not colory they all are sad and lonely colour". Namjoon looked sad, he kicked his leg whining.

Jimin sighed he kissed joon's cheeks."I'll buy you some later baby, bye".

"Bye bye dad—". To reply back to his dad joon kissed on his lips, which his dad returned first time pulling his lower lip with his teeth.

Jimin got carried away, he did wrong but he felt so right slapping himself front of joon he got out without looking at joon who looked sad "Oh! Shit fuck—".

"Son of Kim, what are you doing here? In middle of your mission you came back in your motherland— is it more important than our king". A trembling voice came from the corner of large library which looked centuries old.

Taehyung was turning pages of old and thick books, covered with dust and spider webs his wings were still spread with long dark feathers, eyes were glowing golden in the dark surrounding.
"Elder how come you are awake at this time? I'm here to find about demons guardians". He turned to look at the person, the old man was skinny like wrinkled skin attached to the bones he didn't one eyes but large and old wings with alot of wound marks.

"Lord seokjin is with you what more you want to know about him, you will not find about him on books". He turned to go back to his seat which in the corner of the library sitting on old uncomfortable seat, where alot on thrones were covering back old man's body to protect it.

Taehyung sat on his knees, going closer t older so he can really hear him, his voice were too low and tremblay."The two other guardians who are in neitherworld and people are waiting for their arrival".

"What work you have with them?
The soon will king come, the soon will they—". The old man said closing his eyes but taehyung hold on his hands, didn't let him to go back in earlier position it's hard to wake elders as the store energy for critical situation for future.

Teahyung is in rush, rush too claim older as him rush to know what's hurting rush to know why he isn't one with him."You are quite old, did you saw them? Where can I find there pictures?".

"Saw them? It was centuries ago, I'm too old to remember. Even lord seokjin doesn't know their faces how will I do?". Elder said he smiled he doesn't had any teeth not, a single teeth with that he looked at taehyung like he was scanning him.

Taehyung wants to know there to find them, or anything that resembles him if they can't him he will cheat everyone for jin. He will be demon with no shame and dignity of himself. "How and Why no one remembers them? Any book or any picture— that can tell their identities, their face".

"The curse who is following lord jin till now is the reason no one remember them". The elder said, he magically gave a book to taehyung which has two pages written but other were torn and missing the language wasn't even demon language.

Taehyung doesn't knows that, and he thinks no body else does beside jin because he is the only can tell the about their scar and earrings, and others didn't even know there is two more guardians of demon."Curse?When will they born again? He is suffering waiting for them, it pains me that he carries around his pain, while smiling".

"What era it's is, Kim's son?". The elder asked, smiling.

Taehyung said looking at elder with hope."The Quaternary Period is third and last of the three periods of the Cenozoic Era".

"Oh! is that so, What time period is it now?". Elder doesn't know that as he was sleeping from centuries now.

Taehyung said, is something bad going to happen that the elder woke up."Holocene Epoch".

"They are on their way— save the king Kim's son or you will regret this". The elder said, closing his eyes he didn't saw the taehyung when he was closing his eye.

"Lord jin help my lord, he is not breathing at all—, where are you lord jin *sobbing*sobbing my lord *sob isn't*breathing". The loud cry echoed in forest Such a lamentation that shatters the heart and mind.

To be continued.......
___________________________________

Killing someone in stories are fun, should I kill my character in next chapter.

_Arya_