CHAPTER:-19

The demons bow down on their knees, they looked at jin, jungkook and taehyung with a disappointment in there eyes. Their eyes follows the eyes of human, his eyes told them not to touch him."My king— we will not harm him who gave a you another life but I'll suggest you should leave this place to take some education before coming back to the palace". The companion of king, that was written on human's face.

Namjoon looked at them, a sudden force made the them lay on the their chest like something was on them forcing them to lay down front of the king.

Namjoon yelled he stare at them with anger, they can't see any one of them but they know no one is there a normal one not even the human."How dare you to say that— you want to give me, what? Why are you here? Go back demons".

"Namjoon- ah they are our kind calm down, and listen them carefully". Jungkook said calmly, they don't know who is kook or even they know they don't know how powerful he is that they show him disappointment on them.

Namjoon eyes soften at the sight of them, jimin was in shock he can't understand the language exchanged between all of them.
"Hyung— ajusshi, tae they are trying to take dad they have ill intention— they will kill my dad. GO BACK DEMONS". Jimin tried to listen them carefully maybe something he can know what they are talking about.

"M- my l- lord i don't d- dare, we don't dare that Demon king's companion w- we can't harm him". The demon plead, and plead till kook spoke.

Jungkook said, their shadow wasn't visible. "Hm...? They aren't alive namjoon— they are ghosts who is trying to give some advice".

"But I hear them talking— they are still talking". Taehyung said, he was still thinking about jin and jungkook if kook has the earings then the man with Mark will come soon, who is he? Where is he? What happened— back then? What was jungkook saying about joon being murdered every time.

"Summon them— can you? And let's go to my place because this palace is no longer safe for my lord". Jungkook said, a strong presence he felt when joon looked at him. Indeed he was back, fighting with his fate for so long the real and the first I heir of the demon world came back.
"The demon king" is back, he kneel down and jin smiled doing the same, the demon guardian was on there knees front of joon it means taehyung has kneel too, with respect for his king.

"We waited to long, my king now tell us what we have to do?". Jin  Said smiling, he was happy to find joon and kook at the same day, maybe the cruse was lifting.

Jimin panicked, he can't let joon go away from him, he can't let any snatch joon from him. Jimin has only one family that's namjoon, who he loves so much.
"H- he I- is n- no king, namjoon will never go right baby? You will stay here with your dad right?". His eyes got red with tears, it happening because he loved  adopted demon in different way, his feelings for joon is no longer he felt like before, he wants namjoon, he needs him, he needs him to live his life. Namjoon is necessary, ingredient of his life.

Jungkook said approaching just to get pushed by namjoon who was on his guard if anyone will touch jimin he will kill him, his face was relaxed and he looked excited, he will enjoy fighting.
"Jimin- ssi don't be greedy like other humans— i know how mature you are, listen to us then decide what should you have to do". The new powers awaken his inside demon was more excited, jungkook will loose everything if he will fight joon.

"Even after listening neither I'll leave him, nor I'm going with you— stay there don't come any near to me and my dad". Namjoon hugged his dad, jimin patted his back joon is clumsy and his actions as unpredictable just like how he kissed jimin on his lips to calm himself down.
"I have nothing with the demons, and I'll not allow any demon to come between us— I'll not allow any demon to pass the boundaries of demon in human world for now on". Namjoon yelled the voice echoed, through the forest and reached the demon's  ears who backed away just in a second and ran way from there, trembling. The weather mocked namjoon's anger, the weather caused a great deal of lightning and set the forests on fire. "Step back everyone— a single scratch on him, I'll kill everyone even you are all my relatives". Namjoon said, no one dare to say one more word beside jimin who was too confuse what's all that happening he just wanted to adopt a kid who can share the warmth of his heart to his lonely, cold life and soul. Does he will be fine ever again, will it mess his life. What will happen— it's all because.

"He adopted a demon kid".

To be continued....
___________________________________

Hehehe! What you think is it good story or not?

_Arya_