CHAPTER:-16

Long ago when people hated eachother and couldn't get their revenge on them they gave them cruse which followed them till their death. And this time people do that too but doesn't work that good as the person itself wasn't good soul or person.

"Who is this? I am asking, who are you? Hello! I know you didn't harm anyone but why you are here". Jimin got inside the hall of old mansion, it was dark yoongi said the demon want to meet him, it was first he talked to any demon before killing them.

The loud and unstable voice came to his ear, making him shiver in fear."I don't remember who I am but i belong here I can't leave this place till i find him".

"Who are you finding? Look i know every demon isn't bad, but every human is- wait somewhere else". Jimin gulped, his phone ranged it was from joon and he silent the call.

Jimin can hear happiness in demon voice like he was waiting for the movement for so long.
"I want to meet who you have growing feeling for, i don't know you know or not you belong to him".

"I- i am a human, h- he is just a kid and-". Jimin didn't think before speaking, he wasn't going to say that it came out own hearing jimin's answer demon chuckled loudly.

Demon sighed, he pushed a very small book front of jimin which became bigger book, demon was 100 times bigger than jimin."We will see about that, i can't wait any longer he will call me soon I am going die soon enough my life cycle is going to end soon".

"How old are you? Where are you going? Who are you going to meet?". Jimin can't lift that book by his own he can't get help from any other human so he messaged yoongi who came just pushed back by something on his place.

Demon got angry on jimin but calm down when he saw something lightening in jimin's hand it was call from someone.
"I don't know i living on earth from beginning of all this-, I'll give two wish what ever you will ask, But it will work after I'll die".

"Why? Why me?". Jimin asked going closer to the demon.

"You will know later or sooner, say with me human "pimeys kääntyy, jahtaamalla valoa siitä tulee kaikki mitä haluan on olla totuus niin kauan kuin se saa sinut tulemaan". Demon said, a purple light followed by his voice surrounded jimin when he started to chant with him.

Jimin asked, the voice came from far like demon was moving in every words. "How can I remember it? It's too difficult for me".

"You don't have to remember it, it will happen when you have nothing". Demon voice echoed the dark palace changed into privious one full the sunlight.

"What the fuck is this? How come you again summon me in middle of fight". The tattoo demon took a glance on hidden joon a far from his position, and then on demons front of him.

Namjoon can speak clearly better than before, the tattoo met him after a month now. The demon were quite powerful they uses magic too but something held them back from harming him.
"Hyung i don't know them they just attacked on me-".

"I don't understand tell them back away you can do this joon, say it loudly". Jungkook thought it's as like concidence as they are avoiding him or just focusing on joon, which was little weird.

Namjoon doesn't know what they are doing he yelled getting front kook, a magic bomb collapsed with knocking him out."Why are you doing this back away you bastard, dad will be worried if something happens to me".

"You ok boy, of fuck namjoon, joonie what the fuck? What you all want fucker- back away or die". Jungkook quickly held the boy he tried to stop him but can't it always happens, he doesn't feeling now.

Jungkook was still shock his tears fell down, he didn't yelled he can't stop them they aren't demon, they aren't god, they aren't humans, they aren't magicians they are ghost of course following him for so long.
"We are not here to harm you-, this was his fault he has to die before everything changes again". Kook looked at them, he can't touch them but his rage was alot he saw taehyung looking at them of course he can't see them.

"The destiny should not change, you should live but he can't the spell will make him dead as soon as possible". They said together hundreds of man on horse, slowly disappeared in air the surrounding which too cold got on his usual temperature.

Jungkook smiled bitterly him pretending not knowing was failed plan, hundred of tries, and hundred of lies he was still their with same grief surrounding him."Taehyung- they k- killed joon the king is dead 7 lord and last demon of royal family died".

"Jungkook? What's all this- what are you saying? No- no NO NO! PLEASE NO WHAT HAPPENED, PLEASE, PLEASE WAKE UP, WAKE YP MY LORD". Taehyung cried and cried shaking joon's body, the demon didn't move he was powerful yet too weak to save himself.

"He died again fuck- fucking hell this all your fault again and again hundred times, two hundred times i born and born just died as half AHHHHHH!". Jungkook yelled, this time he can't die like this again he is lost this repeated history is making him insane. Looking at his crying lover taehyung and jin who was going to broke again and again it broke his heart.

"Should i say the truth, so it will change all the shits. This man here changed the whole thing".

"The curse will come back soon again, till wait for our end".

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Hehehe! You should comment, and let me know if you are excited.

The future demon king

_Arya_