CHAPTER:-2

"Oof! I'm an Idiot—, who come this far to see nothing here? I thought here is must be a baby but na—, jimin- ah pabo". Jimin said talking to himself, slapping his own head he turn his heels to go back to his house. Jimin put his umbrella back and taking off the boots, he sang a song refreshing his mood.

Jimin get inside his kitchen making the food while singing, he must say he like this peace more than the city noises.
"Hm... La~ lala~ la.... La hm.. mm lala, omo— what fuck? Who? How? where it came from? Jimin- ah, ok don't panick everything is ok, no nothing is ok". Jimin fall on his floor backing off he looked at the basket where a baby was sleeping sound fully. The looked at scared jimin, who didn't move from the place baby show the little grabbing hands to jimin.

Jimin came beside the baby gulping hardly, he looked at the red eyes baby with sweet little dimples on his little face, baby looked at jimin and smiled big.
The little one waited for jimin to hold him, but when jimin didn't understand that baby started crying loudly.

"Ah.... Ah..... Shu~ shu~, ahm.... Did you need water? Milk? Ahm... I don't have breast.....". Jimin said taking off his shirt. "What to do b- baby? G- Google?". Jimin panicked, running to his kitchen and than googling, "why will a baby cry?", " I did everything, he is not stopping, ah... Hyung, yaa.... Wait a minute! Hello hyung—". Jimin panted all the running and huffing, didn't work than his hyungs will help him, maybe.

*Owhhhh..... *Owhhhhhh.......

The man groaned, before saying anything hearing crying noises from background maled said loudly"What you need this early in morning?"

*Owhhh....... *Owhhhh......

"Why will a baby cry?" Huh. Tell me, and I'll tell you everything later ok". Jimin said fastly, making the man other side panicked, why the fuck younger asked him that, and who the fuck is crying so loudly.

*Owwhhhh.... *Owh......

The older man said fastly he heard, Jimin doing all the things he tried to feed the baby and than checking his back and all but jimin sighed he ran up his one and only saviour his husband "Huh? Ok, maybe he is hungry, or he pooped, or maybe his stomach is aching touch the stomach if he cry more harder than—". He gave the phone to his husband, who sighed after hearing baby's cry.

"None of them working, it is still crying? What should I do? Hey, shu~ shu~ I'm helping you shu~" jimin said sadly, the baby's crying was getting louder.

Yoongi's husband said, and jimin did what he said, the baby stopped crying he drifted to his dream land, when jimin hold him close to his chest. "Idiot, jimin hold the baby in your arms and stop asking things like that to yoongi, who doesn't even what his kids eat".

Jimin sighed in relief taking a deep breath, he sat on the sofa without distrubing baby's sleep.
"Ooh— seok hyung, thank you— he stopped crying thank you so much i love you—, please help me come here".

"Ok, kids are in school it's good timing I'm coming wait". Hoseok said, taking his uninterested husband along with him, it take whole one hour to reach jimin's house from city, yoongi had difficulties while driving their because of heavy rain.

Hoseok rang the bell, and a half naked man open the door holding a strange baby in his arms carefully "Hm...., So what is this all?" Hoseok asked getting inside along with his sleepy husband, the room looked something disaster happened there.

"It's just—, i found him". And jimin blurted out everything, and Hoseok looked the baby who was still sleeping, yoongi also saw baby's face.

Hoseok tried hold the baby and baby wokes up cry not seeing the man he met before "I think baby likes you jimin- ah, look at his doe eyes searching for you".

"But—, i don't what to do with him? And most of that, i never saw a baby with red eyes". Jimin said taking the baby from hoseok, but baby didn't stopped crying.

Hoseok smiled baby was different from normal but it's still a baby "He is hungry, warm the milk I'll show how to feed him". Hoseok said, and jimin noded giving the baby to hoseok.

"He looks like soobin, right?" Yoongi said booping on baby's button nose, and baby started to giggle.

Hoseok cooed and jimin get back with a spoon and bowl with milk, hoseok tried to feed the baby with spoon and baby did but after that he vomited all his eyes rolled over like the baby is going to die, jimin panicked he was cutting the veggies, to make some lunch for three of them his finger got cut little. Hoseok yelled looking at the baby's strange behaviour gulping he saw jimin took the baby from him, he was getting his cars when they heard baby's giggling again, they saw jimin's blood on baby's mouth and baby looked at the jimin the sparkly eyes.

"He drunk your blood". Yoongi said loudly with wide eyes, jimin didn't seems to hear him, his heart was beating loudly like he lost the baby a minute ago but baby's condition is good now.

Jimin looked yoongi's and Hoseok eyes on his hand where baby was sucking on his cuted finger with sparkle in his eyes.
"He drinks blood—".

To be continued.......

___________________________________

Sweet little baby.......

Good morning guys

Good morning guys......❤️❤️

_Arya_