CHAPTER:-4

Jimin seriously wanted help from his hyungs, to take care of namjoon. After so many thinks  and plan, the couple leaved the house of jimin. While jimin took care of the kid, he can't let the baby drink his blood so he called his helper for some blood it delivered really quickly and joon drank it, after blurb he back to sleep. Than jimin read the book, which yoongi send him after he went his home.

"There is nothing matching with his behaviour—, no demon can grow in just a minute after drinking blood of human". Jimin turned the page again, the looked him something matches with his face. "There is no demon without horns and tail, what he is?
Maybe—, he isn't a demon". Jimin said finishing the third book of demon, there is nothing about demon like namjoon. "Even, he is not no human baby has power like this". Jimin sighed, he took the baby from couch to his bed room, he changed himself and slept beside the baby with smile.

7 in the morning, jimin is the person who woke earlier than everyone, he likes to watch the sun rise everyday but today when something poking his cheeks, and even hears small giggles he wants to sleep more, last time when he was reading the books continuosly about demons he forgot to sleep. When he tried to go to sleep the baby woke up because of hungry stomach it was hard to make him fall sleep once again, which lead jimin to woke up till namjoon was up, 4 a.m. in the morning.

"Hm..... What you want? Let me sleep, i want to sleep more leave me alone". Jimin said turning other side, not opening his eyes to know who is it or what it is? A small voice came, which hardly understand. Jimin eyes opened wide to see, and he saw a baby smiling at him, his gums with two teeth were showing. Jimin doesn't know when namjoon teeth came because last time he doesn't have any teeth. "Omo, baby come here my sweetie...., Did you sleep well... Wanna eat something sweetie". Jimin said taking the boy in his arms and going towards the bathroom.

Jimin is rich man, he doesn't wanted namjoon has some problem while growing up, that's why he bought everything what baby needed while growing from 1 years to 5 years.
"Sit here honey bun". Jimin smiled, putting the baby in baby holder which was situated in bathroom, while he brushed his teeth,does his morning routine and than took a quick shower.
"Are you hungry? Let's see, whats here?". Jimin gave a really small piece of raw meat to joon, how swallowed  it quickly. "So, you can eat this it means you can eat meat—,very normal demon". Jimin said, last night he learn demons can eat everything that eats human even they eats humans. "Let's try something else, honey bun can you eat this?" He gave namjoon a small spoon full, duck blood and demon baby drank that too.
"That's good sweet bean, now I'll feed you so, you can play". Jimin said turning on the soft music and he fed the baby, also he cooked some simple breakfast from himself. Time passed really quickly and Hoseok came with smile on his face, joon's eyes also lighten after looking at him.

"Aigoo, joon- ah missed uncle hoseok too much don't you?, Sorry jimin i came soobin came home after a fight—". Hoseok said putting the bag on the couch and taking joon in his arm.

Jimin smiled shaking his head as no. "Why he fought? And with whom? He isn't aggressive one". He asked, while taking joon from hoseok to check his diapers.

Yes, he didn't know how to do that he watched some you tube video and take some hoseok's tips. He also tried to learn how to feed him, clean him and many more things. Which actually was shocking because he learned really quickly hoseok can say, jimin is feeling warm after taking joon in his house. It felt good, to jimin he loves this all thing. Taking care of joon, doing office work and again taking care of his only loveable baby joon. He is busy these days nothing to do anything beside taking care of demon kid he adopted a week ago, joon really grew fast now he is two with 8 teeth and some words in his mouth "daddy, dada, seo, oonie". Which is his dad, hoseok and his favourite uncle yoongi.

"Jimin, i can't come next week my babies are having exams maybe yoongi will company
you—, and say love you to baby   joon—". Jimin heard the voice message on his phone while rocking namjoon to sleep, after a huge dinner.

To be continued......

___________________________________

His father wanted to eat him because he looked like dumplings

His father wanted to eat him because he looked like dumplings.❤️❤️

_Arya_