CHAPTER:-12

Jimin was frustrated, he took his sleeping pills which is rare he never take it because of joon but he locked his son in other room crying and for his mind which he purposely doesn't want to go on namjoon he took almost, 4 pills of sleeping pills. Hearing his son crying with his broken words, he shook his head as no and he slept without thinking anything twice.

"D- dad joon sowwy let joon go, d- da no lwv joon i am eat meow no, i hungwy joon sowwy joon do no what happened?". Namjoon cried loudly banging at the door, he saw inside the room still sobbing it was really big even their was light he felt somebody will hurt him, the little kid was too scared and unknowingly he summoned a demon with blonde tattoos on his hand who was also shock along with joon.

Demon looked around titling his head he saw a baby crying and took him in his arms wipping his tears. "Where I'm? Hey! Shuu~ why are you crying? Shu~ want me to sing you a song baby". He sat on the bed looking here and there while, joon licked his tattoos when it doesn't taste good he looked at him disgusted.

"Who you? D- dad said no talk with not knowing person— joon doesn't like it". Joon asked, playing with his earings smiling when demon started to tickle him so demon kid stop sobbing.

Demon smiled looking at dimple baby smiling and he pinched his cheeks rubbing his face face on baby's belly to make him laugh.a
"So, your name is joon. Do you know joon how I came here, or did joon called hyung here".

"Hyung? Bin bin? Ni? Know know? Who calls hyung? Joon do not know?". Namjoon was confuse he has only three hyungs and the demon who is playing with him, he doesn't know him like last person who helped him on stairs.

Tattoo demon saw, baby's eyes were red and also the fangs and little wings. He gave him a packet of raw meat which still has blood sticking on it."Joon, do you like this? Are you hungry? What are you joon? Does your dad locked you here?".

"Hm... Joon likes but dad hates, but he let me drink red colou juice..... Yummy". Namjoon said, smiling older demon put him on bed and started to look around.

He searched his phone to know his location but he couldn't find it so he look outside from window just see everywhere is only deep forest and it's raining."Sit here and finish it ok, where I'm? I don't have my phone, did i got summoned by him— ah... he seems demon kid".

"Mn... Thank you, let's sleep I'm sleepy and this room is big i was scared but I like you". Namjoon tapped on his shoulder smiling, he pulled the shocked male front of him on bed side.

Older demon, backed away in sudden surprise of adult demon, and looked around for baby.
"OMG! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABY? WHO ARE YOU? WHAT THE FUCK—".

"Huh? It's me joon, did get scared?". Joon smiled getting back in his orginal baby form, he is trying to transform in adult form but he couldn't do it for long time.

Older demon saw joon getting adult and than baby again as the process continued for 10 mins, and older demon got calm by himself. "You become baby— adult, baby you summoned me here. Am I right joon?".

"Yes, he did. And I think you are not pure demon how come—". Jin came sitting on the table, while joon was playing with the pillow on the bed, while giggling.

Tattoo demon looked behind him, he wasn't scared but looking at the demon higher than any demon he met made him little scared."How can a kid like him summoned me, you are high ranked—".

"Worry not, we are his protecter and he summoned you because  he thinks you can help him while he need something". Taehyung came he sat on the bed, smiling moonlight coming through the window let other demon saw his and jin face.

Jin came forward making sure joon didn't fall from bed while playing. "He can summoned, you because he is our king. King of demons, he knows every single demons in this world and can summon any one".

"King of demons? Joon—".

"Come sleep hele, demon DAD demon in house hep me someone dad open door". Namjoon saw jin and taehyung, he started to banging on the door, while other rolled his eyes.

Jin said, pulling him on the bed taehyung changed his clothes while joon was still whining and struggling in his hand."My, my young master you are demon too, sleep tight and I'll kill your fucking dad who locked poor my lord here".

"Kill? What kill mean hyung?". Joon came to tattoo guy hugging his leg while sucking his tumb he hide behind him from Jin and taehyung.

Older male said, ruffling his here, he saw joon eyes got darken and jin was in air struggling for air while taehyung on his knees breathing hardly."Oh! Kill means they will make him dead, and you will not meet him ever again".

"What? What will you do my
dad—". Namjoon doesn't know what's happening, but his dad said him it all bad and evil so he leaved them and said little"sorry". Pulling older demon on bed with himself he fall a sleep.

"Too dangerous—". All three said, sighing in relief when joon slept.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Comment and vote please.

_Arya_