CHAPTER:-17

It's all because of namjoon— the fate of the destiny will never change. Jungkook and jin is guardians of demon, when jin came kook told him jin didn't believe him and will never a small kid who is half blood demon, is the man he lived thousands years ago he doesn't believe that. Namjoon isn't moving demon are emotionless, jin doesn't feel anything while taehyung is still crying, when they called jimin and yoongi it was disaster.

"Namjoon— hey baby what the hell NAMJOON, JOONIE DADA IS HERE OPEN YOUR EYES". Jimin hugged laying namjoon crying out his name loudly, he took of his shirt to stop bleeding.Jimin yelled he took the boy in his arms, namjoon was shrank into his orginal form as baby.
"JOONIE—  what is this aren't you two was taking care of him how come you". Jimin's wiped down the down on joon's face crying like a fool he hugged him dearly in his hands."Do something, why isn't he looking at me do something ahjussi—". Jimin looked at jin who wasn't saying anything but his eyes were dry, while taehyung was hugging him crying.

Jungkook yelled he looked at jimin with shock face, he started to laugh like manic a glance on jin and he smiled at him."This is new— Park Jimin? How come you are here— you died serval times before this— you are the fucking reason". He then again looked at jin, with creepy smile he got closer to jin.

"Jeon jungkook— how dare you to laugh, ahjussi do something, my only baby STOP LAUGHING YOU CUNT". Jimin yelled loudly his voice echoed in rainy forest, he yelped in grief hugging the dead body of his only son.

Jungkook yelled."My jin isn't ahjussi—".

"My jin?". Jin looked at him with confusion.

Taehyung pulled jin behind him even, tho jin is powerful than him he will try to protect is one sided lover."My jin? Fuck— I'm trying to make him mine from years and you said that front of him". He gulped wipping his tears he, looked at jimin who was basically cursing them openly.

"Fucking assholes my baby died, how come you three are having fun". Jimin took joon inside the three demons followed him while yoongi was crying over phone to his husband about joon, hoseok was paniced and burnt himself, yoongi was terrified and asked jimin that he will pick him and his children, and leave crying jimin there alone.

Jungkook patted on jimin's shoulder making him angry he pushed kook, glaring at him.
"Look Park jimin you are Alive and you can only you can fix all of this, this all is happening because of namjoon you are the reason that the fate changed".

"What the fuck fate? destiny? What are you rambling? How come you are here? How do you know him—, do you kill him?". Jimin was provoked by kook, it was all written on kook's face he did that on purpose, even tho jimin has nothing to do with all of this destiny shit.

Jungkook looked at jin he shouted loudly, his eyes got filled with tears he was the only one who remembered jin now. "Thousand times, over decade I am trying to save our king  the cruse making me insane I tried and tried to find jin I never met him, I tried to find him but i couldn't i didn't remember your name, I tried to ask demons but they all didn't know you". Jungkook looked at taehyung he didn't liked it, him clingy to jin was making him pissed but jin still doesn't believe him and he has to gain jin trust."I joined DH•F to find you, to you him i didn't even remembered your name, I tried to go back to demon side but they didn't let me".

"You— are really him? Wh- why I just found you? Why i didn't recognise you? Where the hell were you— i- i missed, — wait what are you doing?". Jin eyes got warm looking at kook, his heart started to thump loudly taehyung can hear it, and he was worried.

Taehyung came forward making kook flinch back, he wasn't scared the weird aroma around taehyung made him like that.
"Don't believe him? Ask the questions from past first I'll not give up on you—".

"Jimin? Park jimin— is the key to stop this process, remember jin what was our curse— No". Jungkook said, he saw jimin locking the door after hearing jimin looking at baby's face it made him feel with pain and grief he hates this feeling, he felt the similar pain inside his chest that he felt his whole life coldness and lonely the warmth joon gave him, he never was that happy he hates it. He loves joon as much he loves yoongi and Hoseok or more than them, even he thinks more than himself.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

I took alot time in this.

_Arya_