CHAPTER:-18

Jimin wiped joon's wound, changing his clothes he kissed his forehead and sang joon's favourite song. Jimin smiled he remembered how joon was happy when jimin sang for him, he got excited and kissed his dad's lips. Jimin felt different his heart was thumping hard, he touch his lips and then looked at jumping joon, smiling he felt warm inside his heart.

Jimin is insane he slapped himself, for thinking like that for his son I mean he isn't his son but he, he is so beautiful he looked at joon sleeping beside him now he doesn't turns back in baby time to time. He is adult now, sleeping while his shirt was lift on his chest, moaning in dream maybe he was thinking something about food or erotic it can't be he is just a kid, but jimin wanted to kiss him and tell him he is beautiful he wanted to mark him on his neck so no body approach him. Thinking back in day when jimin fell in love with his adopted son, he smiled  finishing cleaning up joon and himself he lay down and pulled joon his chest, joon's body was called the noises outside the room was now disappearing his eyesight was blurry holding his baby a tear skipped when he finally closed his eyes, tightly hugging him.

"Hm~ hehe! Open your eyes, are you listening? Hey, dad what does he said— jimin- ssi wake up, wake up". Jimin heard the voices refusing to open his eyes because he knows, it's a dream but he wanted to see smiling for the last time, he wanted to kiss him.

Jimin mumbled his eyes widen looking at smiling joon on his chest wiped his tears hugging him tightly."Na— namjoon~
baby— you are".

"So— I'm adult and I'm good at everything, wanna marry me dad? You said you will marry me?". Namjoon smiled, he said kissing on jimin's lips at every word jimin was taken back but he didn't stopped joon.

Jimin sat back still carrying joon on his lap, he tried to lift joon's clothes but joon yanked his hands leaving him on the bed alone."Huh? I can't marry you baby— you are my son, please let me see your wound".

"NO! Don't you love me? You said two person who love eachother will who marry eachother— you are refusing, you don't love me". Namjoon stood up, he pointed the finger on jimin it was first time, it never happened before also joon's speech was different.

Jimin tried to hug joon but he took step behind refusing to hug jimin, joon's tears were coming rapidly while he sobbed."No, I love you but we are—".

"Marry me? Or I'm going back to the—". Namjoon yelled throwing things around he made sure jimin don't get hurt but he was misbehaving like toddler.

Jimin gulped he held joon tightly in his arms, tears drip down from his eyes to cheeks he closed eyes chanting the same words a blue light came out from his heart to joon's heart attaching a string which was glowing blue.
"I'll marry you— don't go anywhere, stay here stay with me, please come back joonie, please come back joonie— joonie". Jimin back ached, with sudden sound of thud making him open his eyes and he saw joon sitting on the bed, it was a dream before maybe.

Namjoon pouted, the glowing string was still attached with his heart to jimin's heart and it was disappearing soon."Dad? You should had call me before when you were crying like a fool— what were you thinking while crying?". Jimin gulped when he saw joon's wound were sealed and it isn't a dream now.

"Namjoon? Joonie— how come you are ALIVE—  Oh my fucking lord you are alive and how?". Jimin yelled hugging his baby he kissed on his cheeks and forehead with excitement he kissed his baby on the lips and joon got shocked looking at jimin's happiness.

Meanwhile, jungkook showed the glowing earings to the jin who cried hugging him. Jungkook kissed jin front of taehyung as taehyung was still surprised,  shocked and heart broken a loud voice came from joon's room startled them.

"Seems like a problem honey~ I need to see— we need to see it". Jungkook caressed jin's cheeks glancing on the taehyung who was spacing out the place, he gulped when his eyes met his and they both looked at jin.