CHAPTER:-14.

"We really need to do something, before this human gets too attached by our king- Mr. Kim". Taehyung said, he and jin was sitting on roof top chunking on small piece of rabbit's meat.

Seokjin was spacing out while talking, he saw last time how the last king died and how strong he were."But we need to train him as like worrier he is still like a small kid, we should talk our teacher who can trained him". And he never saw a human taking care of demon, making sure he became a good demon this is impossible a demon will be demon he will never be a human kid.

"But that's impossible as you can see, he only listens human and we can't even tell him to leave the human as he is too attached to him". Taehyung was looking at the namjoon following jimin, while the human cooking food or doing house work, jimin never leaves joon.

Seokjin said smiling "Wait a little bit we will see-". Jin pinched taehyung cheeks in excitement.
"what can we do about this, come sir beside me we need to guard this place". Taehyung pulled jin beside him closing his distance, after what jin did he really want to devour jin's lips looking at gulping to control himself he turned away so jin doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Jin backed away with awkward smile, he pinched taehyung's cheeks to get out from awkwardness."What you wanted to kiss me? Kiddo, I'm 10 times older than you. I'm sure you will find someone good".

"This is hundredth time you rejected me- you are just the age of my grandfather". Taehyung sighed burning the picture of his grandfather and jin's in anger.

Jin wasn't looking at taehyung but he was smiling treating taehyung just like kid which he didn't like."You just saw me working with your grandfather, I even worked with king's great grandfather, and aslo first king of the demon Kingdom".

"Why are you still alive? What's holding you here?". Taehyung is curious, demon can die it's not like they immortal or anything but in rare cases, it happens.

Jin smiled and ruffled taehyung's hair. "My first love-maybe".

"How did he looked like more handsome than me, I wish I was your lover ahjussi". Taehyung smiled bitterly, he felt pain in his heart looking jin eyes full with pain and yearning for someone else who isn't him.

Jin frowned pulling taehyung's ear, he again ruffled his hair with same pain in his eyes he sighed.
"You brat-, who is ahjussi? I don't know it was long ago I don't remember their faces. I just remember how happy they were so was i, but misfortune came into our life thats how we became guardians of demons". He remembers what happened to them, but because of so many memories and incident made him forgot their faces which still makes him haunted as how can he forgot about his first love.

"Now you are the only one who is alive? Will they come back- wait they how many?". Taehyung asked, his hair got brushed by breeze, showing his white face glowing in moonlight beautifully.

Jin saw towards moon it was bigger than any other night white and lonely just like him. "Two, i think I was younger than them and childish too". He said chuckling little he likes to think about them. "one had big scar on his nose and other one has dandling earings which glowed every time he used his magic". Jin looked at taehyung smiling he

Taehyung was feeling little weird, his dad said the fortune teller said he will heart broken and he will find his lover after he will lose something, maybe this will he lose."Why are you waiting? Move on, maybe it will end your suffering". He gulped trying not to cry, he will lose his first and last love he stored in his heart since he was two.

"I'm waiting because they said "We will come back just as you want", so I'm waiting I'm looking for every new demon who born with those things but i found nothing" jin said it's first time he told his story to someone.

Taehyung said trying to hold back his tears."Oh! Is that so- *will it be ok if I found that earings or put a scar on myself* i feel bad for you".

"Why you feel bad brat? You will find someone as good as you are, and he or she will love you". Jin stood up, he is going to fly way to meet the demon just came in forest so joon don't get upset.

Taehyung gulped, a tear slipped down from his eye he said it finally he wants cry loudly like someone died, I wanted to cry in agony."I don't know what to say Mr. Kim, but you saying that find someone else is making my heart throb, i feel pain here". Jin heard him but didn't stopped himself he flew away with heavy heart.

Namjoon said, he smiled when jimin noded joon was still eating baby food with some meat his dad put on his plates."Dad joonie wants to eat what you are
eating-, joon likes the food which his dad eats".

"Baby drop your name when you talk ok, we don't use our own name while talking". Jimin was on his phone he bite down on his fries while half was still hanging on his lips.

"Ok but can I eat now-".
Namjoon took a bite on half hanging fries still in jimin's mouth their lips touched.

Jimin touched his lips, then he looked at his pants it's hard."Ya, sure- e, what? What are you doing?". He saw joon eating happily, he was still wearing apron so it's not visible he ran towards his room locking it.

"Eating dad, what you think joonie is doing?". Joon said, eating again.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Yo! Check out my new book.

_Arya_