CHAPTER:-6

"Jeon jungkook you say— isn't he is a boy with mysterious background". Man said putting his face on his plan, listening the younger carefully.

Younger male said, he sat beside the older grabbing his hands so, he can convince him."Yes sir, he is killing the demons when he was just 13 years old—".

"Oh! dear god, fabulous how he kills the demon. I mean any specific reason you are choosing him as leader of south". Older said when younger put a picture of jungkook.

Younger said he also doesn't know about him, although they know eachother closely but he doesn't know his past."He kills demons mystryly, no one knows how he kills them but where he lives no demon set their foot there again".

"Oh! my, my let's see than, i want his presence in next meeting, now anything else?". Older said smiling, he like the boy he indeed looked skilled and handsome.

Younger smiled, bowing front the man."No, thank you sir". He doesn't want jungkook to starve, so he think maybe recommending him here will help him.

"Everything is ready, are you sure? Hyung it's night and demon will roaming around—". Jimmi said, he packed some food for joon and some of his toys, they are going to the city.

Yoongi was looking at his phone, he called hoseok that him and jimin is coming."Don't worry, we will go from safe zone i think there will some demon hunters".
yoongi was happy that his kids are waiting for joon to welcome him as a new member.

"Hm... Ok, namjoon baby. Hey! Did you eat all of this, but— ah... Namjoon can you tell what are you?". Jimin look at the baby eating whole duck, a small baby yet all of that.

"Da' da' o' oo yooni booboo', da". Namjoon smiled, he touched jimin's cheek with his little bloody hands and smiled, jimin always feels that the joon always looked at him with heart eyes. Almost like, they are— no, it can be like that."Maybe i think you will start talking really soon joon, a good boy should not do something this dangerous
things—". Jimin said taking the boy in his arms to clean him up, and he kissed his lips.

Yoongi said smiling at them, he is happy for jimin but little bit it's scares him."Let's go, before rain starts again why it's raining always i almost tripped".

"How will I know hyung—". Jimin whined like baby before locking his doors and windows, to leave for city with yoongi.

Yoongi rolled his eyes making jimin chuckled, they get on the car joon sleeping on his baby seat while jimin was taping on his phone rapidly. Yoongi glanced at him. "Are you messaging them? You can at mine, you know. Me and Hoseok has no problem with it". Yoongi ruffled jimin here while driving.

"No, i mean I'm already troubling with all of this how can I? No, I'll go there". Jimin said smiling at Yoongi, yoongi sighed he knows how younger feels about his big massive banglow, where his parents died and now someone who is far relative of jimin lives there, they refuse to leave that place and jimin soft hearted male give them his family treasure.

Yoongi sighed "You know what? You thinks to much let's go, ok, i have really big house beside i want to spent more time with little demon here". He smiled when, jimin noded biting his lips as hesitation to say something.

"Hyung....it's ok—".

"Oh! Shut up, you are living with us and i am not asking, I'm telling you". Yoongi smack jimin head softly, jimin smiled he looked his behind joon was sleeping sucking on his thumb.

Yoongi looked at the younger with small smile, it's first time after so many years jimin feeling this warmth from a small demon baby. Maybe in future, he find someone who can love not for money, maybe he can love give his love to someone who he saved from so many years.

"H- hyung a r- red alert, there". Jimin looked front of him, pointing very big shadow coming from middle of road from middle of the forest.

Yoongi panicked, calming himself he switched of the front light of car stopping in middle of road shushing jimin not to make any voice. He saw demon was going another way he sighed in relief.
They have to wait, little more so demon go far from them. Yoongi can fight with them, but he is more concerned about jimin and namjoon right now.

*owh...... *owh......

*Owh...... *Owh......

"Namjoon- ah, NO—".

To be continued.......
___________________________________

Hey! Hey!

I love you ❤️❤️
_Arya_