CHAPTER:-9

Now 1 month later, namjoon is five years old at the yoongi's and Hoseok's house with three kids who are older then him soobin, ni- ki, and Lee know. Namjoon likes them, even he talks alot he can't utter all the words correctly yet, and also he doesn't like jin and taehyung.

"Dada, yoonie save me demons in the house again, i hates demon they are ugly". Namjoon ran here and there, shifting his size so he didn't get caught by tae and jin.

Taehyung chased him, but namjoon flew away from him again."My lord you are a demon too, why don't you like us isn't we are same". When started to flew to catch joon, the baby demon stopped flying and sat on the sofa with big pout.

"I am too handsome, how can he say that word to me my lord should I bring you glasses". Jin said almost grabbing the kid from behind but joon was faster then thousand years old demon.

Namjoon yelled eyes filling with big tears his lips wobbled, getting away from two demons he try to find his father. "Dada hep' me pwease i don't ike' them dada seokie know know Hyung". He tried to fly again but he landed on jin face with his naked butt on his face he grabbed jin's hair and started to ride it like horse.

"My lord wear your pants, and we will leave you alone beside they aren't home, they are in school". Jin said grabbing the baby demon, while he kicked his legs to get away from the big demon.

Taehyung said, kissing on joon's cheek, while jin held him stable he smiled when little joonie huffed in anger."You are showing off, but your is still small come to me my lord let me put—". He put pants half away but jin yelled throwing joon but he didn't get because he know how to fly.

"Ah.... My god fire, fire oh no! My lord stop it pants got burn, my lord". Jin ran his black velvet gloves was on fire, because a second ago his lord put fire on him, so he can run away from them.

Namjoon started to run again but this time he encountered his angry dada along with his two uncles."Demons, he'p me dada yoonie sook- ah he'p me some body". Jimin put joon in his arm, he took out a new pants and pulled it on joon legs not talking him. "Dada are you maddie- maddie, le' me kiss you? Umhh! He'le don't be maddie ok". Namjoon kissed on jimin's lips grabbing his dad's face with small hands and kissed him on cheeks, nose and head too.

Jimin sighed he can't get angry on him. "Baby you should listen your elders that ahjussi is your relative you can't say something bad to him". He put the joon on the floor, the baby wasn't looking at him but playing with his little fingers.

"Um.... So, he is lelative of mine then yous too light dada— joonie loves his dada more than any one". Namjoon looked at two demons, they smiled at him which was really scary to baby.

Jin stand on his knees, putting it's hands on small shoulder of the baby. "You can say that my lord, but someday you have to leave your dad and get married have baby and you have to become the king". When joon noded that he understood what the ahjussi said he ran towards his dad.

"I will mally dada, i love you dada you will mally me light marry me dada". Namjoon hugged jimin smiling, he kissed his dad on lips again.

Jimin kissed the baby back, he put the joon on his lap pointing on demons. "I'll marry you baby, but can you stop being like this and say sorry to tae and jin ahjussi". And joon again noded with biggest smile on his face.

"Ahjussi? I am just thousands years older than you, i can be your hyung no ahjussi ok". Jin said, he kissed joon who pouted no body can kiss him beside his dad, yoonie and soon- ah.

Yoongi upper lip twitched in annoyance. "He is just a month baby, and you are fucking thousand years old demon, actually we should also call you ahjussi". He rolled his eyes when, demon changed his body shape and face which looked much younger then yoongi.

"My lord jin, actually you will be my ahjussi too you worked with my grandfather". Taehyung said pointing on the picture he is helding in his hands where jin and taehyung's grandfather was sitting on chair.

Hoseok came with shopping bags in his hand. "Then it's decided jin is ahjussi, well who wants chocolate pastry i just bought it". He changed the topic of ahjussi when he saw oldest demon was on fire of anger.

"Me, me sook- ah me". Namjoon yelled following hoseok to the kitchen.

Jin looked at joon humming after eating chocolate cake, turning to jimin ."Even tho, he is eating human food he needs meat daily Mr. Park or he will get wild".

"Yes, I'll make sure he eats meat daily". Jimin said nodding.

To be continued....
___________________________________

As you know i update 14 books which lead me delay every update.

_Arya_