CHAPTER:- 10

Meeting day was here, the people front of jimin sitting are powerful and gives vibes like that too, even he knows yoongi but other teams are unknown to him, he even doesn't know their name as heir of DH•F. He will make the last decision about the next leader of DH•F.

"Jay Park and my team is at your service sir—". Jay park bowed along with his team mates, they seemed rude to jimin but he doesn't care about that now.

Jimin said with no reaction about the childish thinks."Hello! Please don't call me sir, I'm still learning about all this and you all experienced so—". He saw his surroundings to see one more new face inside the room.

"Min yoongi, sir". Yoongi bowed and jimin just smiled waving his hands to say not to bow front of him, he is still his younger brother.

A young man with dark and waving hair came front of jimin bowing. "Jeon Jungkook, s..... sir".

"Let's begin then, here the preference and all the bio data about them, and this the work they done far away, this is the region they were working till now". A man in black suit came forward giving all files to the jimin it didn't take much time to jimin look at the file which shocked other because ever file has almost 20 pages with details.

Jay park and his team.
Killings:- 4000
(Only red alerts)
Power points:-  70,00,000+
Saved :- 35,677,786

Min yoongi
Killings:- 70000+
(All type)
Power points:- 110,000,000+
Saved:- 66,543,890

Jeon Jungkook
Killings:- 80000+
(Red alert and yellow alert)
Power points:- 555,000,000+
Saved:- 145M

Jimin wrote on the paper pointing on it, everyone looked at paper that how fast the man analysed everything. "Are you all pointing them as  like video games? This is ridiculous, they will be choosen based on their brain and how they work in emergency situation, how will they save more people in future".

"But sir— this how we all choose them in past". Someone interrupted him, showing all old records of choosing the leader.

Jimin didn't need to reply him but when everyone looked at him with disappointment he sighed replying. "And that's also why in the past, we human almost wiped out from the earth Mr.

"I told you it will not work if Mr. Park will be here, why don't we compete with each other". Jungkook chuckled sitting on the table front of jimin with smrik, like he is disrespecting him.

Yoongi eyes twitched in anger, with a fake and forceable smile he said. "We are not kids Jeon, the topic is about something more serious than—".

"Min yoongi, i really wanted to see how you kill the red alert on your away that demon scent is too clingy to you but their is no smell of blood on your clothes". Jungkook said smiling it looked fake anyone can say that, he stood up front of him blocking his eyes to see anyone there.

Yoongi smiled, pushing him back to where he was and clicked his tongue. "Are you dog Mr. Jeon Jungkook? I'm not rookie like you, I'm doing since childhood, oh! ya i remember you are still in your childhood". He show a video, of killing a demon front of where people can see time and date, yoongi knows about demon scent, that's also why he purposely fought with demon so he can hide joon's scent.

"Hahaha! Fabulous, really? Am i competing with these fellows, seriously they both are child and this really funny". Jay laughed loudly, he sat on the chair putting his leg front jimin face.

Young ji laughed pointing on jimin, she saw how calm he is sitting with no emotions. "Boss, the most funniest is a rookie is supervisor of the selecting team".

"Ya, look at him, he can't even select anyone of us because of points, our skills are in points Mr. Park". Another team mate of Jay said, laughing along with young ji even tho, it's childish to do things like that now it continued till jimin loosed his patience to control himself.

The man from dh•f crew yelled, trying to save girl from jimin's anger but."Mind your language— girl, he is the boss of DH•F". Before he can stop her, they found young ji in air grabbed a hand on her neck by jimin.

"A lame boss with lame
worker—". Young ji couldn't understand what happened, she panicked yelling loudly in fear.

"S- sir—, please don't be".

"Relax, I'm not fired up yet— i was thinking which is the weakest in team and i found out, he is the leader who can't control his own team mate is the weakest". Jimin leaved her getting back to his seat he saw how angry Jay was but he did nothing as he saw how powerful jimin was and also the leader is going to brust in anger.

"What the fuck—".

"Shh! Even, i don't like to fight and I'm weakest here with no extraordinary power I'm still half blood of demon from long generation". Jimin said with smrik, while other shivered in fear after knowing the truth.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Thinking to write some fillers where you can read baby joon's cute and naughtiness.

What you think?

_Arya_