FILLER

Namjoon and cat

Namjoon was home alone, ya because jimin wasn't home it doesn't means he is far away from his cutie son, actually he is in the forest finding something hunt for joon. And he let the baby sleep alone in the house.

'dada, yoonie, eoki dada ok ok, dada". Namjoon woke up crying the 2 months old baby looked alot big now almost 2 years old toddler, trying to find his dad with small pink demon plushie in his hands. He peeked outside his room with small legs he tried to get downstairs which was really hard for him, so the poor baby started to cry. With sudden boom noise a demon in the size of human came and helped him, then again getting vanished. He doesn't know where this people come from but he likes it.

"Dim, 'dada whele ale you? (Jimin, dada where are you?)". As baby joon kept finding his dad he titled his head when he saw no one at home.

After 3 hours jimin came back just to see his house was mess his baby was covered in wet black mud and playing with abnormal looking cat which was aslo flying.
Smiling, giggling his baby was trying to catch the flying cat. His small feet covered with mud leaving small print on white carpet of his feet.

"Mn.. dada, didididi dodododo *sings *giggle com' com' to me na, na do thele com' dada dim com' beat fly' you". No, jimin don't understand his baby language but he looked too cute that he threw the dead rabbit and duck to took out his camera and click pictures of his cute baby joon.

Baby joon tried alot to catch the cat but cat wasn't going to catch by a little demon who is still in his diapers, sticky hands because of his drool who doesn't know about his own tongue and got scared of when he stick his tongue to his dad. "Joon, look at the camera baby what the hel— baby don't eat mud, come to daddy".

"What's happening here? Uncle jimin? Joojoo what are you doing baby, come to hyung". Soobin came he has hanging white bag on his shoulder, he saw namjoon bending at his height he booped his nose and smiled when he jumped on him dirty his clothes.

Namjoon held soobin face with his muddy hands kissing on his nose he started blabbering."Bin' dada no, fly thele what do' dada no". He tried to saw him the flying cat but when soobin saw there was nothing.

"It's ok, jimin uncle is here look he is clicking your pictures and what flying joon? I can't see anything beside you in mud". Soobin pointed on jimin and then the surroundings inside house, it's there was no one.

"Fly' boom do' saw dada". Joon said he saw little movements with his hands and then ran towards jimin with big smile.

Jimin looked at soobin who was looking around, he put joon down and just to see him running here and there with his wings out, he again tore down his new clothes."What he is saying? And how come you here but not hoseok or yoongi hyung is here?".

"They are out of town for a week, they said go to you so me and they are here also". Soobin said, ni ki and lee know came inside carrying school bag and some of there belongings. "And he said something was flying he saw and boomed after he saw you". He said, smiling at jimin who sighed.

Jimin put their things in room beside him he sighed again, not only one but he has three more troublesome bomb in his house, even soobin is little smart and obedient kid Lee know and Niki will never listen him. "Dada' know know took baby foo' beat know". Here it started again.

Everyone was sleep so was jimin, he was too tired to do anything else he was wearing same clothes tight jeans and white t shirt with shoes on he was knocked out on the bed while his baby was in the living room giggling with demon cat and trying to ride him.

"Meow' come come Joo wan' ride come meow' meow come to me meow". As baby joon can't catch the demon cat he started to get irritated firstly he cried and then he unknowingly brusted cats head and looked at him with big eyes covered his red liquid.
"Ew... Ew..... Meow meow come back ride me' you'. Because how cutely he called meow a big cat came toring and braking all the roof of jimin's house.
"Shuu~ sound not dada' come and beat you". As shush the cat you curled down front of ant like little kid, letting him to climb on himself he stretched his wings ready to fly.

"Meow waa.... Haha! Fresh air, haha dada' me fly dada' me fly dada', know know, Niki, binbin look me fly". Namjoon yelled from thousand feet above the ground, the cat flipped Dropping him and he turned once more and then he caught him.

The baby was too happy but he his dad was sleeping like log, and other three looked amazed.
"Joonie~ honey come down baby". Soobin yelled waving at joon who was busy with cat smooth fury hair.
"I want to ride it too, baby come down hyung want to go with you,  come down". Lee know yelled earning joon's attention who did understand and came down with half bat and cat demon, he tried to eat them but joon harshly pulled his fur making him yelp in pain.
"Let's ride soobin hyung, i mean look at baby joonie he looks so happy". Niki and lee know climbed on the cat behind joon who was waiting for the soobin to climb on it.
"O' know, bin, niki come fly meow' shuu~ dada not sleep". Namjoon smiled when soobin climbed on they fly over the clouds looking at down on the ground, giggling and smiling.
"Don't worry joonie he is sleeping like log but you tore half of the house, just leaving uncle jimin's room". Soobin said and joon hummed he moved his hand on fur to change direction, pointing on two people.

"Yoonie' seo—". Joon giggled he was going to their but his hyungs yelled loudly.

Soobin, Niki and lee know saw his fathers in the balcony of 34 floor happily talking, and recognise they are in other town and it's almost morning. "Joonie go back to your house, if dad will no kisses for days let's go back".

"It's fucking 11 a.m—". Jimin yelled they missed their school, joon is probably hungry and roaming around the living room he needs to wake up and see four of them, he was too tired so he woke up late.  He ran downstairs too see his baby was sleeping on soobin chest and soobin was on carpet while others were half on floor and couch sleeping sound fully, jimin sighed "Thank God, they do anything reckless i thought my whole house gonna be mess but it's new like always".

Jimin kissed there forehead putting a blanket on them, and taking joon in his arms from soobin's chest to put him on his baby cot. "Fly' meow fly' meow". Joon mumbled sucking on his thumb he smiled in sleep when his dad kissed his cheeks.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Sorry it took long and chapter is also long. Enjoy 😊

_Arya_