CHAPTER:-20

Taehyung was lost in his thought, they were at kook's place where jin and him was talking, smiling, hugging and kissing. He wanted to look for another man which was in jin's life, he asked jungkook who said— what was the guy looked but hee wasn't clear, he just smiled and smiled while talking. While jin didn't remembered him. He sighed and flew away back to the his palace to meet his grandfather.

"Namjoon— baby~ sweetheart come on, we can't lay around like this all day". Jimin was reading something, and joon was laying on him, he was looking small for jimin joon's weight was light as jimin likes to gym or excercise and the demon child to careless with his food and never gains any weight and muscles.

Joon said, he looked at jimin face who was wearing glasses he looked cool in his eyes, he loves jimin."Mn.. i know dad but I am fucking lazy you know—".

"Wait, where did you learn that word? And let me go— sweetie, you know I love you but you can't just lay around". Jimin said kissing on joon's head he smelled his hair it smelled nice.

Namjoon eyes sparkled at the topic, he remembered jimin saying that."Dad~ you said you will marry me, I came back because you said that what were you thinking?". And jimin never lies to him, if he said he will do that right.

Jimin sit up and joon on beside him now, looking at him with betrayed eyes. "Joon- ah, you are my son— I- i this is wrong, we have different relationship". Jimin was shuttering and, he didn't looked at joon.

Namjoon stood up he threw the things, he whined and so angrily talk. Namjoon is stubborn and no body can his mind, he looked scary when he pulled jimin with force tried to harm himself, just to get attention of jimin. "Not blood related, we aren't even same from same race— i love you, if this relationship is problem I don't want this relationship I'm an orphan just like you I'm nothing to you—". He harshly pointed the words.

"APOLOGIZE NOW, AND GET OUT NOW". Jimin slapped him, he couldn't control the emotions.

Joon eyes filled with tears he hated it, his dad slapped him. "No, I'm sorry i d- didn't mean it like that I was wrong dad". Joon leave the room and sat down front of jimin's door while jimin lock the door from inside.

"He confessed—". Jungkook said he was laying on the bed.

Jimin flinched, he didn't knew when kook get inside and how much he listened there talk. "What? How did you get inside? He is my son—".

Jungkook needs jimin to take part in namjoon's life meddling in his life will save the king of demon."Adopted and a demon— mn.. so you have no feelings for him like that I'm right jimin- ssi?".

"I have no feelings for him like that, he— no, I- i can't think something like this it's—". Jimin shuttered he can't do this it felt wrong but joon wasn't wrong too.

"It's wrong, he is adopted son omg! What I am thinking? I can't do this too him— he is just innocent baby blah.... blah.... blah... the think you thinking hiding is showing on your face and between your legs stupid, my son blah... Aww.. tch~". Jungkook mocked jimin, laughing and mocking he teased the guy till his anger reached at his head. He pushed the door open where joon was crying, he took joon in his arm laying him on the couch and caressed his cheeks.

"Kookie~ *sob i- i said sorry b- but he s- still mad". Namjoon hugged him, he is still a kid and has to know alot of thinks and for that jimin has to let joon go. But they are both difficult to understand.

Jungkook came closer to joon face he nuzzled joon's nose. He is eyes locked with jimin and he whispered again."You know why he is mad joon- ah, come closer I'll tell you a little more closer— let me kiss you and I'll tell you why?" Jungkook locked his lips with joon, when he noded namjoon taught it was a normal kiss how he gives to his dad, yoongi and Hoseok but kook he has different plan.

Kook slowly pulled joon closer and made him sit on his lap, while his hand rubbed joon waist. It was very new to joon, he felt different tingling sensation around his lower area, his heart beat was beating fast when kook pushed tongue inside joon and sucked his tongue joon felt hot and wrapped his hand around jungkook's neck, rubbing his lower area against jungkook's thigh he moaned loudly. Jimin got snapped, glaring at kook he pulled joon down pulling inside the room with anger.

Jungkook smriked jimin was still glaring at him, jungkook wiped the string of saliva bite down his lips throwing his head on couch head, he spread his legs on arms.
"Ah.. sweet~ you owe me my king , jinie baby~ let's do something more interesting". Jungkook called jin, who wasn't there at the moment.

"MOTHER FUCKER— How dare him? I'll ripe off his tongue, here brush your teeth". Jimin pushed joon inside bathroom giving him toothbrush, joon was still thinking what happened and why his body is on fire.

Joon looked at jimin gulping the good feeling leaved his body and  fear of losing his dad took over him."B- but— what happened? W- why you a- angry?".

"Brush your teeth NOW— ASSHOLE, DARE TO TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT we can't live here we will go now". Jimin yelled loudly throwing the things on the floor smashing and crashing everything.

To be continued......
__________________________________

Jimin x namjoon

Jungkook x namjoon at first

Imagine them kissing.

_Arya_