Chapter 3

Tears Of A Priority 💍

( Ja in MM )

" Unsure of what the balance held
I touched my belly overwhelmed
By what I had been chosen to perform
But then an angel came one day
Told me to kneel down and pray
For unto me a man child would be born
Woe this crazy circumstance
I knew his life deserved a chance
But everybody told me to be smart
Look at your career they said,
"Lauryn, baby use your head"
But instead I chose to use my heart "
Lauryn Hill : To Zion 💗

Chapter 3 :

Ja was posted on a Paterson street , leaning against his black 2010 bentley . It was a small get together for one of his homeboys . So he stopped through to show love when a cutie with a big ol ghetto booty caught his attention .

" Damn "! Ja mumbled to himself getting a glimpse of her ass . It look like she needed to be in the " shake it like a salt shaker " by the ying yang twins , video .

" Aye ma , wassup "! Ja called out to her . She was with a friend who nodded in his direction .

The girl took one look at him & kept walking . Ja was confused & to be honest .. His ego had took a major L .

Standing up straight & approaching the girls , Ja grabbed Big booty by her arm .

" I was calling you ", Ja spoke turning her around to face him .

" Get off of me ", the girl spoke snatching her arm away . Ja put his hands up in surrender & apologized . Obviously she wasn't in the bracket he would've placed her with the ratchet ass hoes that liked shit like that .

" My apologies ma . I was just trynna rap to you for a minute . What's ya name "? Ja asked stuffing his hands in his Tommy Hilfiger sweats .

" I don't have one , I got a man ". The girl spoke turning to walk away again with her friend .

But Ja grabbed her arm again . He couldn't help himself . The girl was a straight dime & she wasn't known around the hood because Ja knew all the bitches & he had never seen her a day in his 20 years of life .

" Stop fucking grabbing on me "! The girl barked snatching her arm away once again .

" Atleast give me your name . You acting like I asked you to suck my dick or sumn & honestly .. You could've kept the " you got a man " comment to yaself cuz I don't give a fuck . By the way , my name is Jazir ".

Realizing the man was very persistent & would keep trying to snatch her arm out of her socket if she kept attempting to walk away , the girl opened her mouth and replied " My name is Mercedes . Can I go now "? She asked sarcastically , walking away .

" Imma be seeing you around ", Ja assured her fingering his beard as she walked away . He was definitely going to be seeing her soon . Sooner than the both of them thought .

••••

" You think I ain't see you letting that nigga grab all on you ? You think I missed that ? Bitch I see everything "! Trey roared as they stood in front of Somebodies house causing ruckus .

Mercedes cringed in fear of another lash as Trey brought his hand back & went to swing when Something caught his arm .

" I know you ain't about to hit her Dawg ", the familiar voice spoke .

Mercedes opened her eyes & was frightened more because it was the nigga that caused all of this drama . What the fuck was his dumb ass doing ?! He was about to get both of their asses beat .

" Get off me man "! Trey growled trying to snatch his arm away .

" You wanna put hands on her right ? I watched you lay your hands on her a few times , right from my car ... I wanna see you Do it to somebody ya own size nigga ". Ja spoke getting ready to square up .