Chapter 25

Tears Of A Priority

Chapter 25 :

It had been a couple months since Ja & E had become cool friends . Nobody ever crossed the line , they never kissed , or did anything inappropriate. But E was ready to change that , she wanted to have sex with him .

" Ja , how come you've never tried to have sex with me "? E asked as they laid in her bed . Her daughter was out with her parents and wouldn't be back til later on that night .

" Look , a nigga done got in some fucked up situations thinking with my dick , shit taught me to use my brain first . I ain't in no rush to get in your panties or any other females for that matter ",

" Can't we just have some oral fun "? E asked her eyes filled with excitement .

Ja was trying to think of a way to let her down easy , there was only 2 people on this planet who he'd went down on and he didnt have the desire to go down on anybody else .

" That's only for my bitch honestly . I don't go just putting my shit on everybody pussy ". Ja told her as best as he could .

" What if I just do it to you "?

Ja wasn't gone Lie , he wanted it . He contemplated it but ultimately turned her down .

" look E , a nigga ain't ready to jump into no serious shit right now . All sex gone do is bring feelings you and I ain't ready for ", Ja told her honestly .

" whatever Ja , let's just drop it ". E said throwing her hands up & sighing .

" I'm outta here ma ", Ja said completely turned off as he stood up from the bed and grabbed his ugg boots from by her door .

" What ? Why ? Where you going "? She asked knowing she had made him feel some type of way .

" I got some shit to do ",

                             🍃🍃

Ja sat in his car for a few moments lighting up a blunt , as much as it pained him to do so ... Ja turned E down because of his feelings for Mercedes and how much he wanted to actually be a better man .

But she didn't want shit to do with him , she hadn't spoke to him in over a month . Valentine's Day was quickly approaching and it made Ja's stomach hurt just thinking about the plans he had set up before he and Mercedes broke up .

He was gonna take her on a vacation to Turks & Caicos for 8 days , sex her & feed her the whole time they were away . But times had changed and the cost of the trip he had planned would just be wasted .

Putting the car in drive , Ja pulled away from E's block and made his way to visit Lola's hair shop . He was due for a hair cut & she was one of the few people he trusted to get his line up & beard right .

                       Lola's Hair Shop :

" Hey Ja "! Lola greeted as soon as he stepped foot into the salon . All eyes were on him including Mercedes .

It was times like this she hated him for introducing her to such a bomb ass hairstylist .

She had done a good job of ignoring him & putting him to the back of her mind .

" girl you not gone speak "? Lola asked popping Mercedes with the comb totally forgetting she had came with another dude by the name of Calvin .

" She cool Lola , I ain't tripping ". Ja told Lola seeing as though she was bonding with her new nigga .