Chapter 18

Tears Of A Priority 💍

Pic Of Calvin In MM 😋

Chapter 18 :

Lavinia had been nursing her black eye for the past week & a half . She wished she hadn't opened up her mouth to Mercedes , if she knew she'd have to put makeup on her eye everyday she would've just kept her mouth closed .

" She rocked ya shit ", lavinias friends commented .

" Yeah , I was not expecting that bitch to sneak me ".

" That's alright , we gone get that bitch next time we see her stanking ass ". Her friends concluded .

" You damn right about that . It ain't my fault her nigga can't keep his dick in his pants ", Lavinia argued while her friends cosigned .

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

It had been a week and a half since Mercedes had rocked little Miss Vinias eye & she thought about it constantly at work .

" Hey cedes " , Sam greeted as she plopped down in the seat beside her .

" hey chica . What's up "? She questioned never taking her eyes off of her computer screen .

" don't look now but there's a guy watching you by the vending machine .. Not to mention he is foinee " sam fanned herself causing laughter to slip from Mercedes mouth .

After waiting a while , Mercedes glanced up & spotted the guy .

He stood about 6'2 , 220 pounds all evenly proportioned , cinnamon colored skin & get black wavy hair cut into a tapered fade .

" Girl he coming this way ", Sam acknowledged the obvious .

When the guy approached the desk , he smiled a dimpled smile & his chinky eyes closed in the process .

" hi , can I help you "? Mercedes asked looking up at him . He was too damn good looking .

" Nah , I just was getting something from the machine over there when something beautiful caught my attention ".

Ceded blushed as she covered her smile with her hand .

" Thankyou ".

" I'm Calvin . What's ya name "?

" Mercedes ".

" Well Mercedes , I was wondering if I could get your number & take you out one day "? Calvin asked that smile still on his face .

" Sorry Calvin but I am in a relationship and I don't think my man would like that ".

Cookie hummed to herself , laughing loudly on the inside thinking if only she knew .

" Not even as friends ? Come on , what could it hurt "? His deep voice persuaded her .

" Okay . Store your number in my phone .. That way I can be in control of the situation ".

" Okay , okay . I like that .. A woman in control ". Calvin smirked licking his lips . He was gone get that for sure .

💛💛💛

Ja rolled his eyes while looking at his ringing phone . Cookie had been blowing up his line since she got off work .

" yo ", he finally picked up .

" Yo ? Forreal ja ? You were supposed to pick me up from work today ". Cookie seethed .

" I decided to pick up my woman since her car is in the shop right now . Can't have my lady on the bus could I "? Ja asked her .