Chapter 12

Tears Of A Priority 💍

( Mercedes & Ja outfits in Mm ) 😊❤️

Like The Ice On My Wrist , the sidekick On My Hip
Mac On My Lips Armor Oil On My Whip Butta On My Shrimp
I'm The Gladys You The Pip I Keep My Hair Flip
The Way You Like To See Me Strip
Keep A Money Clip You Remind Me Of A Tip Like A Pair Of Jeans
From Ambercrombie When They Rip Like A Glass Of Wine Everytime I Take
A Sip Its You

Boy You Remind Me, Remind Me Of My Gucci Shoes
Everytime You Walk Pass All The Girls Be Looking At You
You Got Style Just Like A Bentley Coupe
And I Be Losing My Mind Everytime I Get Next To You

Monica - you remind me ❤️

Chapter 12 :

Mercedes sat in Ja's passenger seat of his Bentley coupe , letting the summer breeze blow through her long black hair .

It felt like she belonged their , on his side .. Forever .

They were on their way to nowhere in particular , just spending some quality time together when " you remind me " by Monica blasted on the radio .

Mercedes took Ja's hand in hers & sung to him " Boy You Remind Me, Remind Me Of My Gucci Shoes
Everytime You Walk Past, All The Girls Be Looking At You
You Got Style Just Like A Bentley Coupe
And I Be Losing My Mind Everytime I Get Next To You "

When they approached a red light , Ja leaned over & placed a kiss on her glossy lips , making his lips shine from the Mac nude gloss .

Mercedes used her thumb to clean the gloss off & laughed .

" Where are we going "? Cedes asked once he began driving again .

" I ain't really have a destination in mind . Wherever you wanna go , let me know ". Ja spoke fingering his beard .

" Let's go to your place ".

" My place ? Why "? Ja asked looking over at her briefly .

" Because I'm sweating out my blowout & im tired of sitting in this car ". Mercedes said quickly thinking on her feet .

" Let's go out tonight ", Ja suggested . His homeboy was having a get together & he thought they could breeze through for a hot minute . He thought it was time for the world to see who he had on his arm now .

" okay ", Mercedes said . Ja liked that about her . She knew he wasn't taking her no where dangerous , or putting her in any danger .. She let him be the man . Which was refreshing .

🌃🌃🌃🌃

When 9pm rolled around , the couple was already dressed & ready to walk out the door .

" Imma let you pass with them little ass shorts cuz you with me tonight . You look good ma ". Ja complimented as she strutted in front of him . Her heels clacking against the pavement .

" Thankyou , can I spend the night tonight "?

" It's whatever you wanna do Babe , gotta call pops & let him know tho ... And my Bae too ".

Mercedes threw a scowl over her shoulder when Ja referred to her mother as Bae .

" I'm playing stank, but let's go Niggas is expecting to see ya fine ass ". Ja said opening the passenger door for her to his Bentley coupe .

None of Ja's boys believed he had snatched a spoiled , fine ass princess if you let Tae tell it ... So he had to show them .

👠👠👠