Chapter 5

Tears Of A Priority 💍
( Picture Of Mercedes in MM ) 😍😘

Cause I can't go on and pretend like
I haven't tried to forgive this
But I'm much too full of resentment

I may never understand why
I'm doing the best that I can
I tried and I tried to forgive this
But I'm much too full of resentment

I always remember feelin'
Like I was no good
Like I couldn't do it for you
Like your mistress could
And it's all because you lied

Beyoncé : Resentment 💔

Chapter 5 :

Jazir had been looking underneath the sofa cushions to see if his phone had fell between the cracks .

Snatching all other cushions from the navy suede couch , Ja looked away from the couch in denial . Hoping that what he was looking at would disappear by the time he looked back .

It was 5 little familiar baggies used to distribute cocaine to addicts . Ja never bought his work home so he knew it was only one other persons it could be .

When did this shit happen ? Where was I ?

Dropping the cushions & putting his hands ontop of his head , Ja's eyes began to water . How had he missed the fucking signs ? The nosebleeds ? The unstable moods ? The over energetic behavior ? The sniffling & rubbing at her nose ?

He wasn't marrying no cokehead , he refused to stick with Belly if she was gone continue to Destroy herself .

But just like Clockwork , Belly came in strolling through the door with Shopping bags from Saks to Coach & every other label you could think of . It was going on 11:30 at night & she should've been home .

Holding up the baggies , Ja asked " You wanna explain this "?

Belly looked momentarily horrified for a second and her heart had dropped to the soles of her feet . She hadn't expected for Ja to find out & she didn't know what else to say so she acted like she was just as clueless as him .

" What is that "? Belly asked feigning stupid .

" Don't act fucking dumb Bellinda ... You doing coke now ? Cuz it ain't mines ".

" I am not doing Drugs Ja , It's my cousins ". Belly said placing her bags on bathe ground & removing her coat .

" What cousin ? I know Ty ain't doing this shit . Paul would kill her ass ".

" It's not mines Ja , damn "! Belly roared rubbing at her nose .

Ja could feel his heart breaking at every sign she displayed . She was behaving like a true early on addict .

" Belly ... Me or the drugs "? Ja asked simply . That was the ultimatum. If she chose the drugs ? He was gone & wasn't looking back . But if she chose him , he'd put her in the best detox facility money could buy & they'd continue on with their lives like nothing ever happened. He loved her that much but if she was going to be dipping and diving back in the Devils dust ? She would end up just like her dead mother & alone without Ja .

" I'm not doing drugs , why the fuck are you talking like this ? It's not mines I said "!

Deciding he was done hearing her lie to his face , Ja did what any right minded person would do to get a answer . Being as though Ja knew the early stages of Addiction , he knew she was past that point it just hadn't begun to show in her image .