Chapter 7

Tears Of A Priority 💍

( Cedes Outfit in & Ja's outfit in MultiMedia ❤️ )

" It's all because of you
I'm never sad and blue
You've brightened up my days
In your own special way
Whenever you're around
I'm never feeling down
You are my trusted friend
On you I can depend"

Mary j bilge - You're my everything ❤️

Chapter 7 :

The weather in jersey had just began to warm up , the temperature reaching a good 82 degrees on a spring day & Mercedes decided she would not waste the day away .

It had been about 3 months since she lost the baby & she still thought about it & still harbored guilt about the loss but she didn't let it ruin her days or as some would say " rain on her parade " . She just hoped her baby knew she wanted him or her so bad but God had other plans .

Mercedes opened her closet & rummaged through it trying to find the perfect outfit for today . She was going to enjoy her last few days to hang out because her mom had gotten her a job at a hospital near by .

Mercedes was glad to finally able to have a sense of responsibility , she was used to being spoiled and taken care of by her parents but she wanted something different now even if it was only for a moment or however long she lasted at the job .. It was better than sitting on her ass all day moping around .

Deciding on tie dye blue jean shorts , a white halter top , Giuseppe zanotti sneaks & a Gucci shoulder bag . She was just going to go to the mall , or go see what Macy was up to .. Anything was better than staying in the house to die of boredom . Her parents were having some " alone time " & she didn't want to be there at the moment .

❤️❤️❤️

Ja was in the middle of busting one of his many side pieces back , as his phone began to ring .

" It's all because of you
I'm never sad and blue
You've brightened up my days
In your own special way
Whenever you're around
I'm never feeling down
You are my trusted friend
On you I can depend

You take me away
From the pain
And you bring me paradise
And when there were cloudy
days you brought sunshine in my life
It never occurred
To me the first time I saw your face
I would fall so deep in love
That your love can't be replaced "

Ja groaned as his hard on deflated a little , he didn't want to pick up the phone while I was deep in the next bitches pussy so he pulled out & grabbed his blackberry from the dresser .

Cookie was salty as she recognized the ring tone & crossed her arms with a scowl on her pretty face .

She just knew that he didn't just go soft on her & then get on the phone boo loving with the next bum bitch .

" Nah ma , I ain't busy . Wassup "? Ja asked grinning from ear to ear . " So you only call me when you bored ? Wow ma . But listen ... I got a block party going on a little later .. You gone roll with a nigga or nah "?

Ja went silent cookie guessed as the girl on the other line spoke .

" Ard , imma swing by ya way in a bout 2 hours . Don't wear no short ass shit girl . Ard, one ".

When Ja hung up the phone , Cookie wasted no time jumping down his throat .

" Wow . You just got out of a relationship & you're already up the next bitches ass ? You told me .. Once You were done fucking with belly that it would be my time to shine . I been rocking with you for 2 years Ja ", cookie whined . He was putting her off to the side like an old toy & traded her in for a brand new , much younger toy .