Chapter 11

Tears Of A Priority 💍

( Picture of Ja's Parents in MultiMedia)💗☺️

Everybody say
I wanna be the one you love
I wanna be (sent from heaven)
Everybody say I wanna be the one you trust
I wanna be (sent from heaven)
Everybody say I wanna be the one you need
I wanna be (sent from heaven)
Everybody say I wanna be the one who sent from heaven

Keyshia Cole - sent from heaven ❤️

Chapter 11 :

Ja woke up to Mercedes snuggling against his chest with her leg draped across his waist .

It was 7:00 in the morning & Ja's phone was ringing off the hook ... It was his momma calling .

" Wassup ma , you see the time "? Ja asked squeezing the bridge of his nose . His voice was deep & scratchy sounding which caused Mercedes to wakeup & look at him .

" Yes I see the time . I don't see why your black ass isn't up already . You know we have church , family breakfast & dinner on Sunday's & you are gonna be late if you don't wake ya tail up ".

" Momma I can't make it today ", Ja said looking down at Mercedes as he kissed her lips .

" & why the hell not ? You laid up with that fast girl "?

" I am laying up but not with Belly , I met somebody new ".

" Who "?

" Ma you don't know her ",

" Well I can get to know her . Bring her with you please . Anybody is better than belly's ass".

Ja chuckled & said his goodbyes to his mother .

" what did she say "? Mercedes asked .

" She wants you to come over ".

" For what "?

" She wants to meet you . She says anybody is better than belly's ass ".

Mercedes giggled & rolled out of bed.

" what should I wear "? Mercedes asked looking over her shoulder at Ja .

" Shit , nothing ".

" You are so nasty . Seriously though , I want to dress appropriately ".

" Some Jeans , heels , a fancy shirt .. Don't have nothing that show too much because we going to church first ".

" Okay . I got just the outfit ", She grinned pulling just about everything from her spacious closet .

" females ", Ja mumbled as he shook his head .

" & you gotta hurry up because I gotta stop by my crib to shower & change my clothes ma so let's put that ass on speed ".

" Beauty takes time , don't rush me ".

" you gone be the one hearing my momma mouth for making us late to service . It start at 11 so hurry yo ass up girl ", Ja said laying back down on her bed , ready to go back to sleep . He wished like fuck he hadn't picked up his phone because he could've still been sleeping .

💒💒💒⛪️⛪️⛪️ :

Mercedes & Ja had just made it in time to the 11:00 service & he met up with his parents in front of the church .

" Wassup momma , daddy . This is Mercdes , Mercedes these my folks ".ja said introducing them .

Mercedes reached out her hand to shake Mrs.Williams hand but she pulled her into a tight hug , then pushed her back and held her by her forearms to get a good look at her . The young girl looked so familiar .