Chapter 9

Tears Of A Priority 💍

It's your world.
You can have whatever you want.
Believe me.
How did we?
Finally end up in ecstasy.
So I'll wait.
Girl, your shape makes me wanna concentrate.
Do whatever, oh.
(Do whatever you want to me, whatever you want to me baby)

What do you have in store for me girl?
(What do you have in store for me girl)
It's looking like one of those nights where we don't get no sleep, no

Day26 - Costar ❤️💦🐱

Chapter 9 :

It had been 2 days since Mercedes & Ja's first date & Mercedes was back at home with her parents . She missed Ja's company dearly & she wouldn't be able to spend as much time with him because she started working today .

" Hey babe . You need a lift to work "? Jamie peeked in her daughters room . She knew sometimes her daughter hated driving & she was on her way out the door already so she didn't mind .

" It's fine mama , I got it . Besides , I need to get used to the commute anyways ". Mercedes spoke pulling her Minnie Mouse scrub pants on .

" Alright . Well you have a 8 hour shift today . You up for it "?

" yeah , besides I have nothing better to do ".

🏥 1st Day Of Work 🏥

Mercedes entered the breezy hospital a little over an hour ago & right now , she was just working the front desk on the pediatric floor .

Her job consisted of Telling people what room number the child stayed in , if the person was registered on the current floor , etc . The job was fairly easy and her coworkers were cool even though some of them were up in age or in their late 20's .

Mercedes blackberry vibrated as it laid on the desk in front of her . Picking it up , a smile immediately stretched across her face .

Jazir ❤️ : Wassup , wya ?

••••

Ja looked down at his buzzing phone upon seeing that Mercedes had texted back .

Baby Gurl : I'm at work , I just started a job at a hospital .

Ja decided to call her up so he could hear her voice , he wasn't much of a texter anyways .

The phone rung once before her beautiful voice floated through the cellular device .

" Hey ", She greeted .

" Wassup . What time Ya break "? Ja asked looking down at his rose gold Rolex .

" It's at 12:30 ".

" You want me to bring you some grub "? Ja asked fingering his beard . It had been 2 days & he missed her . She had barely been answering his calls or text .

" I was gonna just grab a water from the vending machine ". Mercedes spoke while entertaining somebody else in the background .

" Nah , I gotchu . What you wanna eat "?

" Surprise me . No fast food though ". She added .

" Ard , what hospital you up at ? St.Josephs "?

" Yeah , pediatric unit ".

" See you soon ma ",

" Later babe ". Mercedes said and with that she hung up .