Chapter 8

Tears Of A Priority 💍

( Date night outfits in MM 💗 Pretend Ja has on a V-neck polo lol 😂😊 they so fine )

With every passing moment
Thoughts of you run through my head
Everytime that I'm near you
I realize that your heaven sent

I think your truly something special
Just what my dreams are really made of
Let's stay together you and me boy
There's no one like you around
Oh Baby

I really like what you've done to me
I can't really explain it, I'm so into you

Tamia - so into you ❤️

Chapter 8 :

When Ja & Mercedes got to Ja's home , Ja immediately started stripping from his outside clothes .

Mercedes tensed up when she realized he was going for the zipper of his jeans & watched him hard .

" Turn around , I don't want you to see my privates ", Ja teased & Mercedes cheeks blushed from embarrassment .

She wanted to see his dick print so bad , she wanted to see if it was as big as he said it was even though she could tell from the bulge in his Tommy Hilfiger briefs that he wouldn't disappoint .

" If you wanna see , I'll pull him out right now ".

" So let me see " , Mercedes called his bluff .

Ja swiped his pants and boxers down in one swift motion & Mercedes eyes bulged in horror before she covered her eyes .

" I didn't think you were really gonna do it Ja , oh my god can you pull your pants back up "? Mercedes asked giggling .

" You are so childish ", Ja said as he pulled his briefs back up .

Once Mercedes felt they were back up , she removed her hands from her eyes & punched Ja in his chest .

" Don't do that again ".

" why ? You turned on ? You wanna put this thing on ya pretty ass lips "? Ja asked leaning down to kiss her .

" Ugh , no ! I'm not even thinking about sex right now . I don't think I'll ever be able to have sex again ". Mercedes admitted . Trey had fucked up her whole mindset about sex & she had grown to hate the act . She knew sex should be pleasurable & not painful ... unless the nigga had a big dick .. But not because she was being forced or raped .

" Aye , look ... What Ya ex nigga did to you & had his mans do to you wasn't okay . But you can't let that dictate the rest of your sex life . You need time to heal & get over what transpired but don't cross sex out your life completely ", Ja tried to reason with Mercedes .

Mercedes agreed with what he said but she just wasn't ready right now ... Maybe later on but definitely not tonight .

Besides she didn't want to add another body to her already 2 man strong vagina in about a 5 month period ... A 3rd one in almost 6 months was just too damn fast for her taste .

" Stop thinking so hard & get up out them clothes ", Ja said grabbing his Bath towel .

" Okay ", Mercedes responded grabbing the bottom of her shirt , pulling it up over her torso & over her head .

Ja licked his lips as her full breast pushed against her lacy gray bra . He was hoping a nipple or something slipped out but it was only wishful thinking .