Chapter 01

Two souls don't find each other by simple accidents.

CELINE GREI

I gave Maren a powerful and painful slap on her cheek that made everyone in the room gasp in shock. Her eyes met mine and I could see her looking at me in disbelief, her nostrils started flaring, and her eyes and cheek were red. Bakat ang kamay ko sa pisngi nito at mas lalo lamang itong nainis dahil doon,

"I won't let my brother marry you. Over my dead body," pagbabanta ko rito. Intimidating her with my glares,

"CUT!" The director said and the whole crew started to yell in amusement, congratulating us for another finished scene of the movie.

"One take! Ang galing Celine, you should keep that energy often," He complimented, his eyes started to disappear due to his smiles and he seemed to be enjoying the show I gave them earlier. Linapitan nito ang mga camera man and left my sight.

Nanatili ang malamig kong titig sa mga ito bago ako nagbalak na umalis papunta sa dressing room ko para makapagpahinga. Kanina pa masakit ang katawan ko dahil sa sunod sunod na appointment ko kahapon. I had a photoshoot, meeting with my company for my new projects, i attended a charity, and went shopping.

Akala ko makakapag-pahinga na ako but now, i have to shoot again.

"Celine!" Maren shouted and it caught everyone's attention. Napalingon ako rito at nakitang may hawak hawak na itong yelo na nakadikit sa kanyang pisngi. Her eyes continued glaring at me, sending daggers straight to my place.

"Mag-aaway na naman ata sila," Rinig kong bulungan ng mga tao sa paligid, their whispers covered the room but i didn't bother listening.

"Sinadya mo iyon diba?! Kating-kati kang sampalin ako!"

What nonsense. If she could watch herself now, she'd be ashamed. And for the record, I would love to slap her- but I didn't do that on purpose. Nadala lang siguro ako sa karakter ko,

"Is it because Collin started hanging out with me? Nagseselos ka ba Celine?" The look of evil is seen on her face. Napaangat ang labi nito at pilit akong inaasar sa kaniyang tinginan, but i didn't even budge and stared at her blankly.

"Who is Collin?" I asked dumbfounded.

My assistant and everyone around us started to laugh at the scene right in front of their eyes. She's just making a fool out of herself, how pitiful.

"Wag ka ngang tatanga-tanga! Manliligaw mo siya diba, but he stopped courting you because you're a heartless bitch!" She pointed out. Her index finger starts pointing at me with an evil grin on her face.

Hindi na bago yang issue na yan sa lahat. I'm not even surprised that she's bringing that topic back up again, immature bitch. I sighed and started approaching her. Naguluhan ito sa biglang paglapit ko at umatras ng mapansing hindi ako tumitigil sa paglapit dito.

"Are you gonna hurt me again?!" She panicked.

Huminto ako sa mismong harapan nito at pinatong ang dalawang kamay ko sa kaniyang balikat, she flinched when my warm hands touched her bare shoulders. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, preventing anyone but us to hear our conversation.

"You stole him from me, remember?" Her whole body stiffened due to my words and it gave me satisfaction.

Tinapik ko ang balikat nito bago umalis at nagtungo sa dressing room ko. My assistant came running behind me with a wide grin plastered on her face. Liningon ko ito at tinaasan ng kilay, why is this women grinning?