Sectionals

"I bet we get stuck with Mr Sinacori as our sectionals adviser."

"Oh, the creepy maths teacher?"

"He's always singing when he walks down the halls."

"I think we'll get Miss Pillsbury, she's so cute I just wanna put her in my pocket." Hattie said getting funny looks from the others.

"Hey, guys did any of you think it was weird the way that Puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?"

•flashback to when Quinn slipped•

"No"

At this point Hattie was finding it difficult to keep her mouth shut. She felt bad keeping it from Finn, she believed that he deserves to know the truth.

"I mean he likes her. I mean, they're friends. We all know that."

"Yeah, but it seemed like more than that. I've never told you guys this before, but I'm a little psychic."

"More like psychotic." Hattie laughed.

"I can't read minds or anything yet, but I do have a sixth sense. Something is definitely going on there."

'I need to warn Quinn.' Hattie thought.

"Uh, we ... we gotta go."

"We have to practise."

Hattie left swiftly hearing Kurt's voice behind her.

•phone call•

"Hey, she's onto it."

"I know. It's really freaking me out."

Hold up Hattie and Artie are buzzing in. I'm going party line."

"Dudes this is serious if she finds out, she's going to tell Finn. She's a total trout mouth."

"Don't you guys think we should warn Quinn?"

"Kurt wants in."

"I say we lock Rachel up until after Sectionals. I volunteer my basement."

"We can't. We need her to sing."

"Damn her talent."

"We just heard. Who told?"

"We assumed it was you."

"Why would I do that? Santana asked

"To get back at puck. Aren't you guys dating?"

"Sex is not dating."

"If it were Santana and I would be dating."

'Omg I knew it!' Hattie made a mental note to ask San about it later.

"Look, I don't want to rock the boat. Since Quinn got pregnant, I'm top dog around here."

"Hold up Rachel's walking by. Hey hot mama!"

"Hot mama?" Hattie giggled.

"Look I know I messed up about telling you guys about Puck. And I feel terrible about it, but we cannot let Rachel figure this out. If she tells Finn, he's going to flip."

"And then we really have no chance at Sectionals."

'That's quite selfish.' Hattie thought to herself.

•by Quinn's locker•

Hattie finally found Quinn by her locker, but of course Rachel was approaching her at the same time."

'Shit'

"Hey, I know it's not my place but have you had your doctor run the full genetic test panel on your unborn child? I only ask because my cousin , Leon and his wife got pregnant and they found out he was a carrier for Tay-Sachs."