Home

•glee•

"Ok guys, this is Mr Ryan. He's a member of the school board and he would like to say a few words. I just want you guys to listen critically and know what he's saying is just one of many opinions."

"Take out a piece of paper. And on that piece of paper, I want you to write down your biggest dream."

As Hattie was writing down was writing down her dream, she looked at what Quinn had written.

'No stretch marks'

"Quaver, surely you have a better dream than that.. not to sound cringy but stretch marks are kinda special. It shows what a strong woman you are."Hattie whispered to the girl getting a genuine smile from Quinn.

"Ok, now rip up the piece of paper because your dreams aren't happening." The guy then goes on a about how no one will achieve their dreams and how it is unlikely for them to leave Ohio.

"This is really depressing."

"I'm going to guess that a lot of your dreams involve 'showbiz.' Well, let me tell you. Showbiz dreams are the most unrealistic of them all."

"But, that's what I wanna do with my life." Tina replied.

"You're only saying that because you're bitter you didn't make it. I mean, look at Mr Shue. He wants to help us achieve our dreams, but you just want to crush them." Hattie said.

"Oh, look I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just trying to spare you of disappointment."

"Well I guess I'm not living on a farm when I'm old.' Hattie whispered to no one In particular as she ripped the paper up. But, Quinn who was sat beside her and heard what she said. It made her heart throb and she involuntary imagined her and Hattie at a farm in the countryside. She smiled softly.

"Okay, I think they get your point."

"Aww, well, Mr Schuester here's a prime example. He used to have that glimmer of hope in his eyes, that I can see right now in all of you. But , he couldn't make it happen for himself so now he has to try and convince you all, that it will happen for you. Guess what? His dream didn't work out. And neither will yours."

"Okay, you're done here."

"You would be wise to show me some respect."

"Who are you? The president? I've already forgotten your name." Hattie insulted making Matt laugh and Quinn smirk.

"You've said your piece. Now get out."

"Well, Shuester, I should thank you. You've made my decision about which program to cut a lot easier."

"What a saddo."

-
-
-

As Hattie and Quinn were on the way home, the brunette got a call from Fiona.

Hey Hats. Me and Georgia
are going out tonight and
wondered if you could look
after Chris.

                                           Yeah, sure. We're on the way
                                            back now. See you soon.

Thanks kiddo, bye.

"What was that about?" Quinn asked Hattie curiously.