Chick magnet

Tw- homophobic slurs

As Hattie was by her locker, she saw Karofky shove Kurt into some lockers, he would do the same to Hattie too. Seeing her friend get tossed around really hit a nerve, she walked towards the boy and shoved him. Karofky turned around, looking furious.

"What's your problem, d*ke." He spat angrily.

"Doesn't feel so good, does it? Being tossed around like your there for someone else's entertainment. You know what I think? You're a coward, you and your football buddies have nothing better to do than to harass kids who are confident in themselves, because you know you'll never be." Hattie ranted, feeling her heart beat abnormally quickly.

Karofsky pushed her back.

"You and your friends are freaks! I'd rather bleach my eyes than be around you gays!"

"Then why are you talking to me? Why do you find the time to shove us around, huh?"

Karofsky stumbled over his words.

"Fuck you! You're asking for it, lez! If you don't mind your business, I'll make you regret it!" He screeched into Hatties ear, making her heart rate increase. He then walked off making Hattie feel like she could breathe again.

Tina and Kurt caught up with the girl, saying they were proud of her for sticking up for them. Hattie smiled hoping she could at least try and protect them. They deserved better, especially Kurt. They all then walked into the choir room, taking a seat.

"All right, guys, let's get down to business. First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman."

Everyone cheered for him, Hattie just gave him a quick fist bump, showing she cared slightly for the boy.

"Puck, I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong."

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day."

"Yeah right, I bet you were someone's lil bitch." Hattie snickered at the boy, getting laughs from the class. Puck just hit her on the arm.

"Hattie, language. For the last time." Mr Shue scolded.

"Wow, what a catch. Can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn said sarcastically to the boy.

"And now, drum roll Finn. Because I have in my hand .. our competition for sectionals next month."

"The golden ticket!" Hattie said at the same time as the man. "Ok, maybe not then."

"First, the acapella choir from the all-boys' private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers."

"Okay, hold up. Like, a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana laughed.

"I used to know some private school boys, they were the worst. Spoilt, rich pigs." Hattie muttered to Matt who nodded with a grimace.

"Worst kinda dudes." He said to the girl.

"And the other team to beat, The Hipsters, from the Warren township continuing eduction program. Now, they're a glee club entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDS."

"They sound like my kind of people." Hattie thought with a smile getting an amused eye roll from Quinn.

"Is that legal?"

"How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?"

"Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of these old ladies a good-luck part on their rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Puck said getting laughs from around the room.