Playlist

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°  

        ∞ Hattie and Quinn

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7qQ6dhsgltQiJdYppz30Z9?si=cpXGokDCTtWg3HlS3gd4bw

Track A
cigarette daydreams-cage the elephant
"cigarette daydream, you were only seventeen, soft speak, with a mean streak, nearly brought me to my knees."

jenny-studio killers
"I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead."

My kind of woman-Mac DeMarco
"As long as you're next to me, just the two of us."

1950-king princess
"I hate it when dudes try to chase me but I love it when you try to save me."

Treehouse-Alex g, Emily yacina
"do not enter is written on the doorway, why can't everyone just go away? Except you, you can stay."

Mine- Taylor Swift
"You are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Lover-Taylor Swift
"Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever? And ah, take me out, and take me home You're my, my, my, my Lover."

Paper rings-Taylor Swift
"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings"

Don't blame me-Taylor Swift
"Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be using for the rest of my life."

we fell in love in october-girl in red
"Smoking cigarettes on the roof, you look so pretty and I love this view."

Habits-Genevieve Stokes
"On again off again, I love you like oxygen. I don't know what to say or do. On again off again I love you like oxygen, you don't know what I'd do for you."

Cinnamon girl- Lana del ray
"Hold me, love me, touch me, honey. Be the first who ever did."

Track B
                BABYDOLL-Ari Abdul
"Call me baby doll, come break down these walls, don't leave me alone."

The perfect girl-Mareux
"I think I'm falling in love with you."

i was all over her-salvia palth
"Don't know what I wanted, I have a memory
back at that party, I was all over her."

moment-Vierre Cloud
"Are you falling in love? Got a feeling you are."

Sunsetz-cigarettes after sex
"When you go away I still see you, the sunlight on your face in my rearview."

Apocalypse-cigarettes after sex
"Sharing all your secrets with each other since you were kids, sleeping soundly with the locket that she gave you clutched in your fist."

Remember when-wallows
"Do you remember when we felt like the only two alive?"

Sweater weather-The Neighbourhood
"Cause it's too cold for you here ,and now, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater."

Take on me-a-ha
"We're talking away, I don't know what I'm to say I'll say it anyway, todays another day to find you, shying away I'll be coming for your love, okay?"

I met Sarah in the bathroom-awfultune
"Now we're up against the wall and she's calling me baby, I  said, "Are you sure? This is kinda crazy"
She says, "I just really wanna go!I don't wanna take it slow."

The night we met-Lord Huron
"I had all and then most of you some and now none of you, take me back to the night we met."

    ..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°