Zombie camp

Hattie was chatting with Matt when Artie rolled into the room, covered in slush.

"It was awful."

"Oh my god, they're gonna pay for this!" Hattie said standing up.

"That's it! Screw rehearsal this ends here and now." Finn said walking away, followed by Hattie and Puck.

"We're gonna go all thunderdome on those guys!"

some jocks, including Karofky and Azimio walked into the choir room. Hattie would never admit it, but she was afraid of them. Especially after what happened last year.

"So this is what the ladies lounge looks like on the inside." Some jock says.

"You wouldn't know since the only 'ladies lounge' you've been in, is your mommys." Hattie laughs getting a high five from Matt. The jock stepped forward and towered over Hattie in a threatening manner making Sam speak up.

"This is the choir room, now put up your fists because you and I are gonna do some dancing." Sam said making Hattie giggle.

"Ok, that was just awful. Next time, just let me do the talking." Hattie laughed at the blonde boy.

"I got this Sam." Finn says.

"Coach beiste told us to come, where is she?" Karofky asked.

"Watch it, everyone take a seat."

"You too guys." Mr Shue said towards glee club.

"All right, new directions. Let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of the glee club."

Everyone shouted, angry with this news.

"Please don't take my safe place away from me." Hattie begged.

"Oh hell to the No, mr Shue!" Mercedes complained.

"Mr shue, are you serious? These are the guys that made Kurt transfer."

"There's no way I'm sharing the choir room with a known homophobe." Rachel stated making Hattie nod in agreement.

"Yeah, mr Shue. Have you heard the names they call me? Not to mention what they did to Kurt?" Hattie shouted feeling violated.

"I don't disagree with you guys, but I talked to coach beiste about it, and she and I both agree that the kind of bullying that David does is born out of ignorance. Having him in here as a difficult it may be for us, it's an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in glee club is kinda cool. Find some common ground."

"Being in high school and glee club will never be seen as cool." Hattie muttered.

"All of you are going to be in this glee club for one week. No exceptions." Beiste explained making Karofky scoff.

"She's bluffing — next week is the championship game. Without us, she has no team."

"With you, I have no team!" Coach Beiste yelled making Hattie laugh at the truthfulness.

"You guys have got to find some way to come together or we're gonna get our asses kicked from here until Tuesday finds a saddlebag full of buck wheat."

"If I have to stay, I'm not singing no show tunes. That is the music of my oppressors."

"Do you even have any idea what we do in here?" Finn asked the boy.

"No. None of them do. We have to show them. Rachel, Puck, have you guys been working on something? Why don't you give it a whirl?"

"Fine. As offended as I am by their presence here, I won't let anything get in the way of a performance." Rachel announced getting up with Puck, both glaring at the jocks.