Season 2: a bump in the nose

"How has life changed since the birth of your bastard child?" Jewfro asked the girls by the lockers.

"Well, I'm happy to be back, and I'm ready to start fresh. And I'm a lot less hormonal, so - so there's not really any crying." Quinn said into the camera.

"How was your summer?" The boy said to Santana, staring at her boobs. Hattie rolled her eyes.

"My eyes are up here, Jewfro."

"If I catch you being a perv again, I will make you regret it." Hattie says threateningly to the boy, who looks down terrified.

"Anyways, It was uneventful."

"People thought I went on vacation, but actually I spent the summer lost in the sewers." Britt spoke up.

"Did you see pennywise from IT?" Hattie asked the blonde who nodded.

"What about you?"

"Mostly just hung out with Matt."

"Boyfriend?" He asked.

Hattie laughed. "He wishes."

-
-
-

(My Matt doesn't transfer)

"These are comments from Jacob Ben Israel's most recent glee club blog. 'Glee is a giant ball of suck."

"Couldn't they think of more creative insults than that?" Hattie thought aloud.

"We get it mr Shue, everyone still hates us. So what? We're plankton on the highschool food chain. Only difference now is that none of us really care."

"I love SpongeBob! My mum would always say I looked like him because of my eyes." Hattie said making Santana and Quinn laugh.

"Yeah, I see it." Matt agreed.

"Kurt's right. We're a family. They can bring it all they want. None of it is gonna break us."

"I'm really happy that you guys have all bonded. The problem is that all the negative stuff is keeping other students from auditioning."

"Good, why do we need new members?"

"The more numbers we have, the stronger our group will be. If we wanna go to nationals,If we wanna beat Vocal Adrenaline, we have to go from a small rebel force to a giant wall of sound."

"Mr Shuester is right, you guys. You didn't see Vocal Adrenaline at regionals. They were epic. We're gonna need more voices in order to beat them."

"Yeah, I'm with Rachel on this one." Finn agreed.

"Gross." Britt muttered.

Hattie giggled at her friend.

"You're gonna have to trust me on this one, guys. Now, here's the plan. Nationals are in New York this year. And we are going!"

"We are? I thought we had to win it first." Hattie said confused.

"He means we're gonna win this year." Matt whispered with an amused smile at his friend.

"Now let's go out there.. and show the school how cool we can be. If they're not gonna come to us, let's go to them. They say we only sing show tunes and '80s pop. Let's show them how down we are."

"But,isn't that all we sing though?" Mr Shue just ignored Hatties question.

Hattie is singing and dancing with the unholy trinity.