Gay or Glist?

•glee•

"Who did it?"Mr Shue asks whilst holding up the 'glist'

'Oooh I'm third.' Hattie thinks to herself.

"This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

"Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck."

"Back off. I didn't do squat."

"Then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?"

"And why am I last? As side from the fact I refused to put out for you."

"Okay, who ranked ma boy Matt so low?" Hattie says. Matt gives her a fist bump in appreciation.
"Also, the more I live here, the more I feel like I'm living in an American high school movie. I mean, come on. A glist? Really?"

"Okay, enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything. Puck, seriously. Did you do it?"

"I said no. I'm a delinquent sure, I like setting things on fire and beating up people I don't know. I own that. But I'm not a liar."

"For once, I actually believe the dude." Hattie said getting an appreciative fist bump from Puck.

"All right here's the important point between this and posting coach Sylvester's personal video on YouTube, you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation."

"Why is that a bad thing? Maybe if we seem more dangerous people would stop flushing my glasses done the toilet."

"If someone does that again, tell me and I will crush them." Hattie said towards Artie who smiled.

"Look things are hard right now. I get it you're under a lot of pressure with regionals coming up and I know that winning sectionals hasn't had a positive effect on your popularity,that a lot of you thought it would. But becoming what do you despise is not the answer."

"Man, this song is whack."

"No,it's not. It's a terrific song on a long list of top hits that, because of time or some bad press, has become a joke. And, like you guys it's time to start rehabilitating it's bad reputation. The assignment for the week it's for all of you to find songs like this, mine them for what works and make them great again and then hopefully you can apply this musical lesson to your own lives."

"This song should be arrested for the crime of sucking." Jesse joked.

"And you should be arrested for making such bad jokes." Hattie laughed.

Mr Shue then performs "ice ice baby"

Hattie span Artie around and danced with him.

"I kinda like it." She said making Quinn shake her head.

-
-
-

Santana had been asking Hattie if she'd seen Britt. So she decided to go looking for her. She came across the choir room and noticed the kids that weren't on the glist talking.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Hattie."

"What's going on?"

"We're coming up with a plan to get higher on the glist." Britt said whilst sat on the chair in the back.

"But why? You're all hot. Don't let one persons opinion of you change the way you feel about yourself."