Happy meal, no onions

•glee•

"It's so weird."

"This so isn't you."

"Yeah, you look like me if I wore I dress." Hattie said staring at the girl.

"I feel like an Asian Branch Davidian."

"Tina, are there any other looks you can try?"

"Biker chick?"

Tina puts her thumbs down.

"Cowgirl?"

"Hood rat?"

"Computer programmer." Quinn's suggestion makes Hattie laugh.

"What the hell kinda style is that?"

"Cross-country skier."

"Catholic school girl."

"Puck! Pack it in." Hattie scolded toward the boy whilst slapping him on the back of his head.

"Happy meal, no onions. Or a chicken."

"Yeah, I like that one." Hattie agrees with Britt, making her smile.

"Look, I appreciate it , guys. But it just isn't me. I know who I am and I'm not allowed to show it. It's like communism."

"Guys, we have a serious problem. You know how I've been doing some deep background on vocal adrenaline?" Rachel said storming into the choir room.

"Isn't that against the rules?"

"No, not at all. Or probably. Whatever! Anyway what I figured out ; I rooted through the dumpsters. Being the Carmel auditorium and I found 18 empty boxes of Christmas lights."

"Sheesh, that girl needs to get a life." Hattie whispered to Quinn making her laugh lightly.

"Oh,no."

"Which led me to Joelle fabrics. I asked them about red chantilly lace. They were sold out."

"Oh sweet Jesus."

"Oh my."

"I'm so confused."

"Wait, what?"

"They're doing Gaga."

"That's it, it's over."

"Exactly."

"We should have guessed it. They're going for full-out theatricality. They know it's the easiest way to beat us. Damn them." Kurt explained.

"What's up with this Gaga dude? He just like, dresses weird, right? Like Bowie?"

"Are you serious. She's literally called 'Lady Gaga' you dumbass." Hattie laughs.

"Yes, lady Gaga is a woman. She's only the biggest pop act to come a long in decades. She's boundary pushing, the most theatrical performer of our generation. And she changes her look faster than Britt changes sexual partners."

"That's true."

"It makes sense that vocal adrenaline would pay homage. It's a brilliant move, she's a perfect fit for them."

"Hold on a second, we might be able to kill two birds with one stone here. We can help Tina find a new look and find a comparative number for regionals. This week your assignment... Gaga."