Vitamin D

Hattie and Matt had a blast playing video games and watching movies all night at her house. Fiona asked if he was Hattie's boyfriend getting mortified looks from both of them. Hattie and Matt shared a look causing them to burst out laughing at Fionas absurd question, to them anyways. He's a really cool guy with talent and he's really funny, but Hattie could never see him like that. She sees him as a brother or best friend. They get it each other and she finds comfort in that.

Hattie, Matt and Mike all entered the choir room together laughing at a joke hattie made. As they all calmed down and stood next to each other, mr Schue began talking.

"Competition .. everyone of these people or elements was a champion in their own rights. But they use competing with each other to make themselves even better."

"I don't understand how lightening is in competition with an above ground swimming pool."

"The lightening would win because it would ruin the pools filter and stuff." Hattie noted aloud, making Kurt slowly turn his head towards her with a baffled expression causing Matt to fail at stifling his laugh.

"Just go with it, you guys have become complacent, you were great at the invitational, but you wanna up your game if you wanna get to sectionals."

"You know, if glee was a thing back in England I defo would have been stabbed or beaten up by now, especially at my old school. They were ruthless." Hattie expressed remembering how cruel the kids were.

"Really? They don't sip tea and read novels?" Puck asked stupidly.

"Ahh mate , you go there with that attitude then you'd definitely get yourself shanked. A bully is a bully but at my old school, the ones here are a joke compared."

Puck held a look of disbelief, along with most of the group.

"Okay, let's split up. Guys of the left side and girls on the right." "Let's go , come on."

Hattie then dramatically left Matt pretending to cry making him laugh. Kurt then came over the girls side.
"Kurtie you're an honorary girl" hattie smiled but mr Schue interjected.

"Alright .. Kurt" he then nodded his head to the guys side making hattie pout.

"Here's the deal, two teams boys vs girls. One week from today, you will each perform a mash up of your choice."

"What's a mashup?" Puck asked.

"Two songs in one ,duh." Hattie replied as though it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Watch it Diaz, I didn't forget what you did."

"Pschhh I'm so scared" hattie muttered quietly.

"A mashup is when you put two songs and mash them together to make a richer explosion of musical expression. Boys will perform on Tuesday and girls the next day." Mr Schue then went on to explain that the winners will chose the song for sectionals.

"Wait, who's gonna be the judge? Your gender makes you biased" Rachel asked.

"Ahhh there's going to be a celebrity judge."

"Who?"

"Taylor Swift? Beyoncé? Rihanna?" Hattie asked in desperation.

"Erm not quite Hattie, you're gonna have to show up to find out."

"We got this in the bag" Mercedes said cockily.

"Totally, I'm gonna start storyboarding our choreography tonight." Rachel said making Hattie laugh.
'How is she even real?'

•practicing with the girls•