Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader: Candy Store

"AHHH!!!! I want to go the new candy store right now!" You demanded to your classmates.

"(First name)-chan. We are going there later." Your friend said calmly while eating her bento (lunch).

You whined more and more, not caring about the people that were staring at you.

"Shhh.. be quiet (first name).. people are looking at us." Your friend whisper-scolded you.

"Fine but you're coming with me later, ne?" You pouted.

"Yes. Now we have to go to class." She said while she grabbed your wrist and pulles you to your classroom.

"Hai,hai."

~
"YESSSSSSS!!" you screamed to the top of your lungs as you heard the school bell ring. "COME ON (FRIEND'S NAME)!! LET'S GO!"

"M-Matte!" (W-Wait!) But she was too late. You already pulled her out of your classroom. Good thing she knew you so well that she already fixed her things before time.

You were an sugar addict. Technically, you loved, loved, candies. Any other snacks would be forgotten if you have candies or any other sweets. You always had your eyes on candy stores. If other girls cared about the fashion stores, you didn't give any care.  New or old ones, just cared if their sweets were delicious, of course.

Well, being a sugar addict, you had a lot of energy. You didn't get fat because you were an athlete. You loved sports but not as much as you loved eating. (Duh?)

"You're such a slow poke (friend's name)-chan!" You complained while jumping up and down.

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, we're here." Your friend stopped in front of a small yet kawaii (cute) store. It's simple yet it catches your eye.

"WHA? Whatever! Let's go in then." You, again, pulled her by her wrist which she got really used to. You didn't look at way you were looking at so you kinda bumped into someone, which you frequently did because of your lack of focus.

"Hmmpf!" You fell, but fortunately, your hands caught your body, so that your body wasn't the one that clashed with the floor.

"Eh?" The person, titan in your opinion, that you bumped into lazily said. "Gomenesai." He added as he munched into his food.

You stood up as you looked at him. You were amazed by his height. "Oh, I should be the one sorry." You smiled as you brushed the dirt off your hands.

"Ha? Okay then." He replied and looked in front again.

Your friend elbowed you and whispered, "You're so reckless."

"Well sorry for being a suger addict." You pouted.

She sighed and rubbed her temple. "Ok, whatever. Just buy and let's get out."she said seriously.

"Ok ok. Geez. Just sit over there." You pointed at the bench outside. She nodded and left.

You stared at the back of the guy infront of you. He was so damn tall. You thought that maybe he's a 7-footer or something. "Yosen? You're from Yosen?" You said to yourself quite out loud.

"Huh? Yes. I am." He turned around and answered you.

'Kawaii...' you thought as you stared up his face. He turned his back again to your face yet you were still daydreaming.

He already ordered and walked near the door of the store. Your friend came in and assumed that were already finished.

".... I want all of that." She heard you say. Everyone on the store was taken aback as they heard you spoke. Your friend ran to you and whispered,

"What are you thinking?! Can you even afford that?" She whispered-scolded you. She has been doing that a lot.

"Yep." You chirped. You took your wallet and it showed a lot of 1000 yen inside. A lot.

"I didn't know you were this rich?!" She again reacted.

" Hehe. You never really asked me~" you grinned cutely. The store vendors were handing you two big bags full of assorted candy.

"Can you carry that?" She asked.

" Nope~" you happily said. Your friend facepalmed and sighed. "I'll just call my driver over."

"What?! Ok whatever." She calmed down.

~

Your friend took the other bag from from you and helped you get out of the store. As you both got out, you saw the tall boy outside eating a lollipop. He took his gaze on you, well, on the bags you both were carrying.

"Eh? That's a lot of candy." He tilted his head. "You also eat a lot like me." He smiled, a little. So little that your friend didn't even notice it. But you did.

"U-Uh... yeah. Ha." You felt really weird. Never in your life you have ever felt like this. You stiffened which your friend noticed. She elbowed you and whispered, "Hey, you are as red as this candy" she took a piece of candy from the bags that was crimson red.

"Ehh? Really?" You held your cheeks. " I must miss the taste of candy so I'll just eat some." You took and eat some candy. As you were eating you noticed that the purple haired boy staring you.

"Hey. You're so red. You look really red, (Name)-chin." He spoke lazily.

"You know my name?" Your eyes widen and you felt your face heat up more.

"Yup. You're the best (favorite sport) girl player in Yosen. You're pretty famous around the school. I always hear you from basketball practice" he yawned. "I said something really long. It was so tiring." he stretched his arms. "Well, I need to go now (Name)-chin. Bye." He walked to the other direction.

You were too busy admiring his face to even listen on what he said. You were taken back to reality when your friend clicked her hands in front of your face.

"Ehh? What happened?"

"Love happened" she teased.

"L-Love?! N-No way!! You're so dumb (your friend)-chan!!" You playfully punched and did other things to her shoulder as you furiously blushed again.

"Admit it." She smirked. And you shook your head so many times. "Ok fine. And your car is there. Bye! Red tomato(name)-chan!!" She put the bag inside your car and left, waving her hands. Left you blushing.

You laughed at her enthusiasm and thought,

"I guess sweets aren't the only thing I love right now." You giggled.

---—-------—---------—-----*-*-----—-----------
Da Freak. Lol.

I don't really like Murasakibara that much so yeah... it took really long for me to update until I listened to this awesome song "Candy store".

Inspired me I guess.

No RP for this I guess. Bye!!

Kuroko: I am here.
Me: WTF?!
Kuroko: Bye to all of you too. *waves*
Me: WTF?!