Midorima Shintarō: A Tsundere's Proposal

A Tsundere's Proposal | Midorima Shintarō x Reader

--Every girl dreams for a fancy proposal --

•-•

It was a cloudy day today that you could easily look up. It looked like it wasn't going to rain, so you thought of taking a walk with your dear boyfriend, Midorima.

It was still hard to persuade him to the things you wanted to do, disregard the 7 year relationship you've had.

It wasn't as bad compared to when he (you) asked you (him) out on a date.

After talking a walk to what you call a perfect day, you both went straight to your apartment.

"Why did we have to stay 3 hours outside again?" Midorima spoke sternly as he always does, while removing his jacket.

"So that you could stay overnight here." You chuckled as you did the same as him.

"Well, at least we're alone." He paused and stared at you whilst you did too. You grinned."N-Not that I wanted to be alone with you, I just didn't like people around." He sat down with his back turned to you. He looked like he was holding something. You just shrugged it off.

You slowly walked near him and hugged him from the back. "I finally have you for myself again!" You rubbed your cheek to his burning red one.

"H-Hey!" He was pretending to push you away but he was actually enjoying what you were doing. "Just. Don't. Jump. Like. That!" You let go of your hold and he successfully pushed you. You were under him with his hands surrounding the sides of your head. It looked like he was pinning you down. His face was as red as a tomato, as what he looked like at that moment.

"Oh Shintarō~" you held his right arm and rubbed your face against it. "I didn't know you were into these stuff~"

"No way!" He immediately stood up and glared at you.

You laughed at his face and it slowly became a sad chuckle. He heard it and slowly glanced at you. You were biting your lip and fiddling with your fingers.

"Shintarō, tell me honestly. Do you think our relationship is working out?" Your tone was serious and you put up a smile that he knew that was fake. He slowly sat down on the bed.

"O-Of course..." he was slowly reaching for your hand and you took it back as you saw.

"It's like, I'm the only one who's trying to keep us together. You always deny everything, right from the start. Do you still think of me as a lucky item like you used to?" Small tears rushed down your cheeks and you accidentally ranted since you thought it was a good time to.

For crying out loud, when you were in the eyes of the public, you're the who's sweet and other stuff. He just always avoids you. In the eyes of only you two, it's still the same.

You just waited for something to happen in the past 7 years but you couldn't just take it anymore that you started crying. Well, you wanted to do that for a long time, you even considered breaking up with him.

"Why-Why am I always the one who's trying?" You sniffled. You weren't joking anymore. "I know you don't like these sweet things but... at least treat me like a girlfriend." You smiled which pierced his heart.

You were too busy wiping your tears to notice that he was closing nearer you.

Closing near for a kiss.

He slid his right hand on your cheek and pulled you near him with his left. You haven't felt a kiss like this. Ever.

For him to kiss you first must've took a lot of courage. It was a quite passionate one. Also a long one too. You don't kiss everyday, you know.

He pulled back but your foreheads and noses still intact. Your sobbing noises went louder, yet they were mixed with joy and sadness that even Midorima can't tell which is which.

"Yes, I do still treat you like a lucky item but you're the luckiest item of all. " He wasn't good with sweet talking, that's for sure but he's trying his best.

You chuckled. "That wasn't very sweet." You hugged his neck. You opened your eyes and saw that he was crying too and more red than any blush you've seen before.

"... and-" You noticed his left hand was getting something from his pocket. "...for the past 7 years, I'm sorry for not treating you like what a boyfriend should treat his girlfriend. I'm sorry for always avoiding your sweet retorts on me. I'm sorry for only caring about lucky items. I'm sorry for...." he sunk his face on your lap and continued on apologizing. You didn't disturb him. It was the first time he was ever honest to you or his own feelings and you smiled at this.

After a few minutes of apologizing, yes, minutes. "And I'm sorry for being a failure as a boyfriend." You saw him desperately holding unto something with his left hand. He raised it in front of you.
You covered your mouth and you cried even more.

But it was tears of joy.

A ring.

"Then please teach me how to be a good husband and let me treat you as a wife." He shouted with his face still shoved on your lap and he looked like he was bowing. His hand was shaking in front of you.

You slid your hand under his chin and raised his face. You took your handkerchief from your bed.

"You look like you're going to explode." You laughed as you wiped his tears. You took off his glasses and wiped it too.

His left hand was still shaking and in front of you.

"S-So? W-What's your an-answer?"

"Hm..?"

"(First Name)?!" He pleaded.

"Of course, you tsundere!!" You kissed his lips and jumped over him. "I love you so muuuuch."

He smiled which surprised you. "I love you too. So muuuch." He pecked your lips.

Which surprised you again.

"AHHHH! YOU TSUNDERE I LOVE YOU!"

-- But also from the only one they love. --

•-•

Extra trash:

-after ze drama-

You: awe. When did you buy this?

Confident tsun carrot: Last year.

You: wtf last year?

Confident tsun carrot: yea

You: why didn't u-

Blushing tsund carrot: bECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS ALRIGHT

--

i fckng loved writing this myghad i missed writing

ok random oneshot this book has no direction

7/22/16 (7/4/16)