Kise Ryōta: Cliché

Being one of the so-called populars of Kaijō is very hard. Your whole life has been invaded by those fan of yours.

You loved being popular anyway. Despite your miraculously beautiful appearance, you were also miraculously talented in sports.

"It's a given." You told everyone as someone asked you why were you so amazing. You acted cool around many people yet you were really cheerful around the people you respect and like.

For example, your volleyball teammates.

"Kamekosshi!! Can't we start practice now?" You exclaimed to your teammate, and closest friend, Kameko Chihari.

"Don't scream and I told you not to call me that. We can't practice yet. We're not yet complete." She hit you on your head.

"Ittai~" you pouted and caressed the part of your head where she hit you.

"Sorry we're late." Your other teammates ran inside, already changed clothes.

"Yosh. We can practice now, right? Right?" You exitedly spoke.

"Ugh. Yes. Just quiet down will ya?" She rolled eyes and sighed.

"Yes ma'am!" You exclaimed and saluted.

"I told you to quiet down!!" She, again, hit you on the head.

"Gomen. Hehe" you scratched the back of your head.

You were a silly and happy-go-lucky girl when you're with your closest and dearest friends.

The girls in Kaijō High always compared you to some guy named Kise Ryōta. Even though he was famous, you never really knew him. You only knew him by name.

But cliché things tend to happen.

You were walking, more like skipping, because you were happy. You were always happy anyway. There were no people around so you were yourself. "La la la la... Kamekosshi..." you giggled at the name.

You had your eyes closed so you didn't notice the man you were about to collide with.

"Uwaah!!!" You both screamed but instead of you feeling the hard cement on your face you felt a warm and soft thing to land on.

"GOMEN!" You stood up and bowed down.

"GOMEN!" The person also apologized and bowed down. As you looked up, you saw a blonde boy bowing in front of you. You giggled at what you both did.

"We did the same thing. Haha..."

"Eh? Are you alright?" He asked with a worried tone. He stood up staright and as your eyes met, you both stared at each other for a while.

You broke that silence which you really regret. "Hai. I'm alright." You smiled widely.

"I'm relieved~" he happily sighed and scratched the back of his head. He also beamed a mesmerizing smile that had brought you to another world. You were about to ask his name until you heard a girl scream.

"Kyaaa!! Kise-kun's right there!!" A noisy fangirl screamed.

"Oh. Gotta go. Bye (last name)cchi!!" He waved and ran as you saw a group of girls run for him.

You smiled and giggled. "(Last name)cchi huh?"

You were also a model, despite your young age. You were always called by big agencies and companies thus helping your parents raise you.

You were going to the magazine company that just called you recently. It was your day-off from school anyway.

"Huh? A partner?" You tilted your head as your manager told you that you will have a partner for these photo shoots. It was a week-long photo shoot. So when you finish your practice at school, you'll come here. (You're so industrious.)