Midorima Shintarō: Under the Mistletoe

Under the Mistletoe| Midorima Shintaro
Drabble

You purposely put a mistletoe on your bedroom ceiling so that you'll have the reason to kiss him.

But every single attempt you made, he refused. 'He might have noticed the mistletoe. Dammit.' you mumbled as you had your nth attempt on making him kiss you.

He was a tsundere. He still is. You sighed on the thought of how you even convinced this guy to become your boyfriend.

He made his way to the chair of your room and sat down. "What do you want to do, (Name)? I'm wasting precious time here nanodayo."

'ouch'

"After we're done eating, we'll go to my house since I left my present." he spoke after he took a bite from the cake.

You pouted and crossed your arms. He was about to leave and you didn't even get a kiss, at least a small one on the cheeks, under the mistletoe that you had a hard time putting because of your height.

You just stared at him eating and after a while, he stood up and went straight for the door.

"H-Hey! Wait!" you followed.

You crossed your arms the whole time you were walking to his house.

At last, you arrived to the said carrot's house. You quite noticed that he was red the whole trip.

"W-Wait here." he stuttered and told you to stay in front of the door. You tilted your head and asked yourself on what he could be embarrassed about.

"It's Midorima we're talking about. He blushes about everything" you silently said.

He breathed out and gave you the gift. "D-Don't open it now, -nodayo. Ok. Go. Home. Ok?"

"Okay?..." as you turned your heel, you felt a hand pull you towards them.

Before you could argue, you felt lips on your own for a millisecond.

"merrychristmasnanodayo" and he slammed the door in front of your face.

You slowly looked up and saw a mistletoe on the top of the door.

---
12/29/16

/////
OK FAK OFF ITS HAPPENIN OH SHIT THE LAST GAME HAS ANOTHER TRAILER KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHH IDONTEVEN MAAANNNNN

(1/21/17)