Akashi Seijūrō : A Normal Christmas

A Normal Christmas | Akashi Seijūrō
Drabble

What would be a better Christmas spent than having it with your boyfriend all snuggled up beside a fireplace with hot cocoa and a story book?

Akashi, hugging you from behind and both of you sitting down the floor. You holding the book while he reads it to you. With his charming and relaxing voice, you could just doze off to wonderland in his arms.

Pretty normal, yes, just the way you like it. Since the holidays were a pretty hectic time for both of you, you did not have time to have a normal day.

Until you told each other that you will cancel everything in your own schedules just to have time for each other.

This was everything you wanted. You didn't even want to hear the word 'extravagant' because that was all what you had to hear all week. Extravagant parties, extravagant guests and extravagant locations.

"This is life..." You mumbled before taking a sip from your well-earned cup of cocoa.

"Have you not enjoyed the Christmas parties we went to and arranged?" Akashi pauses from reading and looks at you.

"Seijuro, I have enjoyed but it was too much for me. Maybe since you're used to that kind of stuff, you're not tired but me, I never had my December like that." You practically ranted.

"Well, get used to it." He lets go of his book and puts it on his side. He kisses your cheek and places his mouth near your neck with his head leaning on your left shoulder.

You just chuckled. "I should but you should get used on days like these too. I like it this way."

He smiled and continued on reading.