Kuroko Tetsuya: First Meeting

"Kuroko-sensei, I can't understand this." one of  the pupils of Kuroko asked.

"Where?" Kuroko immediately went to the child.

"Here." She showed one of the pages from the book she was reading at and it showed the kanji character '愛'

Kuroko smiled at the child and fixed the things he was fixing on the classroom's cabinets. "That one would be the kanji character 'Ai' ('love')." He told the child but almost the whole class was listening because they, themselves don't understand the character.

"Love? What's that?" the child curiously tilted her head. Kuroko noticed that the other children were also listening so he might as well go in front of the class. He told the young girl to sit down with his classmates as he walked in front of the classroom.

"Does anyone understand the concept of 愛 ? " he took a piece of chalk and wrote the character on the chalkboard.

They shook their heads at the same time as one of their classmate took his hand up.

"Yes, Jin-kun." Kuroko called him.

"I think that it's a feeling of a person for another person. Sometimes they call it affection . " he sat down as he finished speaking.

"Well said." he smiled at the answer given by the boy. "That would be from your opinion. Right?" Kuroko looked at the boy who answered and he nodded.

"The literal meaning of love written in the dictionary is that it's a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person. Really close from what Jin-kun said." He lectured. "As young children, you can't really understand the deeper meaning of it but you already have the love of your lives, your parents. They can be the definition of love for you but when you grow older, that deeper meaning as I said, is going to be understandable for you." he smiled as he remembered you. You were the meaning of his love.

"Is it to you, rather than your parents, (Last name)-sensei?" another student spoke. Kuroko smiled and nodded.

"Yes, she is my definition of love." he calmly smiled and sighed. "But as young children, you shouldn't think about these things yet. Your love will be your parents, and you are also the definition of love for them."

 You were one of his definitions of this so-called 'love'. He was the one who showed you what it was.

Kuroko thought of telling the children about when you both first met.

When you both first felt 'love' for another.

Hopeless romantic yet, why would you care. You have this goal that you shouldn't have any boyfriend until you graduate college

But it was kind of sad for you to know that no one, I mean no one, has ever confessed to you. You were jealous in retrospect. Not even letters or chocolates or anything. Your parents were the only ones who were there and loved you. Fortunately, you were satisfied until you met the mysterious blue-haired man.

It was your first day at the school you were going to teach to, as a new kindergarten teacher. As expected, you were excited and punctual. All the other older teachers were looking at you, smiling, reminiscing back to their past when they were your age.

"Welcome, (Last Name)." The director greeted with a big smile on her face. You sent it back, of course. "Here you have the other teachers you'll be working with." She gestured to them as you showed a 90-degree bow. The rest was just her showing you how the school works.

The next day was the real challenge. You took a deep breath after you wore you pony tail and apron on. "Here to teach Japan's future workers. Good luck, (First Name)". You told yourself.

You saw a classroom was empty. Assuming you were assigned there, you confidently went in.

"Good morning, class!" You showed a big smile to a somewhat confused groip of children. "Huh? What's wrong?" You paused on you continues walking in the the said room and looked at what the children were pointing at.

"AH!"

A quite loud sound escaped your mouth as you made contact with the cold eyes of the blue-haired man standing in front of the pupils.

"I'm sorry but this is my class." He spoke in a monotone voice.

Love at first sight.

So you just stood there, dumbfounded, smiling and embarrassed.

"Um, I'd appreciate if you take you leave sensei-san. " He said bluntly which snapped you back to reality.

"A-Ah! I am so very sorry!!" You bowed as low as you could and ran out of the room.

Kuroko stared at the door you went out through and smiled. "That was cute." He carried on and started on his own class but not leaving the fact that he just met a quite cute woman.

"Why are you telling them that?" You chuckled as you peeped at the same room in the story.

"Good morning, (Last Name)-sensei!!" The children said in unison.

"Good morning children. Tetsuya, Shhhhh." you shook your head that signaled him not to tell about that embarrassing story.

"Too late." he mocked.

"Tetsuya!"

-------
Lmfao man

This was on my draft for idk 10 months i just didnt wanna continue it since it seemed stupid lmao but whatever i already wrote it, it'd be a waste not to continue lol

12/30/16

BRUH WTH I DECIDED TO RECHECK THE SHIT I HAD AND I THOUGHT I DIDNT FINISH THIS SHIT WHY THE HELL DID I NOT PUBLISH THIS LMAO AFTER (almost) A FUCKING YEAR

11/30/17