Murasakibara Atsushi: Addiction

SUGAR. CHIPS. FOOD.

Technically, anything that's food. YOU LOVE THEM. Even your best friend, snack buddy, Murasakibara Atsushi.

"Eh? (Name)-chin, you're skipping volleyball practice?" He lazily asked and took a bite from his chocolate bar.

"Huh? Nope. Chuni-shin told me not to." You lazily replied. "Do you still have some maibou?" You tilted your head and looked at the titan.

"Yeah. A whole box. I'll give you one, here." He turned to his bag which revealed a box of maibou. He took one and gave it to you. You gratefully accepted it and immediately opened it.

"Thank you." You looked at the food. "Itadakimasu." You prayed and ate. You didn't notice Murasakibara was staring at you and slightly smiling. As you finished you suddenly looked at him which made his eyes wider than usual.

"Why are you looking at me Atsu-shin?" You asked and tilted your head.

"You're so cute, (name)-chin." He suddenly blurted out. It made you blush, a lot. You were a girl after all.

"T-Thank you." You just both stared at each other.

"Well, I gotta go to practice now..." he stood and casted a gigantic shadow on you. He yawned and waved at you. You waved back and stood up yourself.

"I should go to my own.." you stretched and walked to the volleyball court.

~

"(Name)-chan!" One of your teammates screamed as you spiked the ball towards the ground of the opposing team. You stood up straight as you heard her voice. You were currently taking all the scores with the other team having 2.

"YES! We won!!" All of them screamed as you just stared at them. You yawned and stretched your body.

"Why are you all so happy? We always get the trophy anyway." You asked as you walked towards the happy group.

"Come on (Name)-chan. Why won't you be happy for once?" One of your teammate pouted as they all nodded.

You blinked and rolled your eyes.

As you were going to your bag, on the bench, the ball hit you hard on the head. "Ow." You blinked and your eyes squinted. "Who threw that? I'm going to crush you." You looked at the direction on where the ball came from. Everyone pointed at (random girl's name) and her eyes widened. You were going to walk to her until you passed out.

~

"(Name)-chin?" You heard a lazy yet worried voice call out. "I thought you were dead. Oh well." He shrugged and ate chips from his bag of whatever.

"Ow.. oh. I also did." You held your head whereas the ball landed. You flinched as you touched it and agreed to Murasakibara's last statement.

"It's really late. We should go home now." He poked you shoulder and tilted his head. And for nth time, you thought it was really damn...

"Kawaii." You poked his face and said that with a monotonous tone. He blinked and stared at you as he did the same.

"You are too." He slightly smiled.

You sighed and went down from the bed. You almost fell, lack of rest from the hard impact of the ball. But of course, long and strong arms were there to catch you. You didn't think that he, probably the laziest guy you know, would catch you? Just, wow.

"Thank you Sushi-shin." You kissed his cheek and removed yourself from his arms. You brushed your uniform (volleyball uniform idk what that's called) and stood back straight.

He stared at you for a while and after that, he wiped the place where you kissed him. "You should do that a lot more often." He walked pass you, near the clinic's door amd gestured you to go out as well.

You smiled and giggled at what he said and followed him. You were so happy that you became friends with this this purple-haired titan, top it all of, happy to be in-love with him.

~
You were still a bit dizzy so you asked him if you could lean your head on his shoulders and somewhat support you from falling.

"Eh? But you're heavy." He whined.

You pouted and took a bag full of sweets and stuff. "Here." You handed it out to him.

"Fine." He took your arm and pulled you near him. He put his arm around your waist as you leaned you head on his shoulder.

"Ah~ You smell like candies. I wanna eat you Sushi-shin~" you buried you face on his chest and hugged his body.

"Don't be so annoying or else I'll crush you." He pushed your forehead, with his fingers and fixed your head on his shoulders.

You chuckled and yawned. Your arms were still around his body but that he didn't mind at all. You loved this, and he also did.

Cuddling him was like hugging a gigantic teddy bear, which you loved, as said above.

Guessing sweets aren't your only addiction now.

~

"Carry me Sushi-shin." You suddenly blurted out on your way to the train station.

"No." He straightforwardly said after looking at you.

You whined like a kid but not as noisy as one. You knew he was going to give up soon enough.

"But I'm tired from walking!~" you exclaimed at his ear and kept on tugging on his sleeve.

"So annoying... fine." He pointed at his back as he told you that he was going to give you a piggy back ride.

"Yey." You lazily said.

As you two were walking, you eventually took a nap on his shoulder which he thought was pretty cute but it was exhausting.

But for the first time, he actually didn't mind.

~Extra~

Maybe.

You both arrived at the train station and as soon as Murasakibara went in the train,

He let you go on one of the seats.

"Eh?! Sushi-shin!" You screamed as you were rubbing your aching butt. He was brushing his hands together.

"What?"

"Why didn't you wake me up first?"

"Because you were too cute." You blushed at this sentence. "But it would be bothersome if I woke you up. You're too heavy you know." He sat down beside you as you lazily glared at him. "And I was tired too."

"Still~" you pouted.

"You're gonna carry me in our way to my house." He suddenly blurted out.

"Sushi-shin!"

*-*

Oooookkkkaaaaayyyyy.

Hello :)

Lol. How many weeks? Pfft. No one cares anyway. (Drama)

So yeah. I have alot of trouble with Murasakibara cause I don't like him. Yeah. I don't. Lol

Whutves.

Bye bye. (Forever.)

Murasakibara: You hate me then?
Me: Nooo... it's just I dont like you the way I like the other guys.
Murasakibara: Okay~
Me: Gomen.. *hugs Murasakibara*
Murasakibara: *hugs back* I'll crush you for saying that.
Me: WAAHHH?!!

5/23/15