Aomine Daiki: Present with Thoughts

Present with Thoughts | Aomine Daiki
Drabble

You sighed as you realized it was Christmas again. You looked at your wallet and was at least happy to save up for a gift for your boyfriend. Oh how he loves those branded basketball shoes. Good thing you love him too.

As you paid for the shoes you had bought, you decided to go back to the park where both of you decided to meet. "Hope he likes this."

You weren't materialistic at all but the past 2 Christmas you had, he always gave you shit gifts as you call them. You don't even understand why you keep on giving him the gift that he wants but you did understand when he gives you the shit gifts since he wasn't that much observant to you. Whatever, I won't expect anymore.

"(First Name)!" You heard a familiar voice behind you. He was running towards you. You gave him a warm welcoming smile and he gave a smile that somewhat resembles a child that's excited. I guess he's excited for his gift. Im happy.

"Merry Chri-" You were about to greet but he suddenly hugged you.

"Merry Christmas!!" He widely smiled. You raised your eyebrow in suspicion.

"Wow, are you really my boyfriend?"

He sent a poker face and slightly glared at you. "Of course I am. Can't I be this happy?"

You shrugged and noticed the paper bag he had. He hid it behind him and shook his head.

"Nope. Not until you go home. Damn, I worked hard for this gift. I hope you like it." He spoke.

He's not even asking for his gift.

"Come on let's go. You planned for today, right?"

"As always " you chuckled.

After an eventful day, he was now walking you home.

You kept on asking yourself on what his gift was but you're almost there in opening it. You bid your goodbyes and you ran inside your house and straight to your room.

You opened it and saw a bunch of crumpled little pieces of paper. You rolled your eyes. What to expect. He did work hard on it. He cut small pieces of paper an-

You noticed one piece had writing on it and opened it.

Good luck today!

You chuckled and looked at the other pieces of paper.

You thought it was cute and you were laughing and crying at the same time. You didn't know he could be this sweet. And after a while you saw a large piece which had messy handwriting.

I know I never gave you a good gift because I wasn't so sure on what you'd like so I asked Satsuki on what to give you and she told me that this would be a great idea. Sweet messages from the heart? Fucking corny and cheesy as hell, I know. Disgusting. But your more important than anything else. Hope you enjoy this shit gift.

Aomine Daiki

PS: DONT LET ANYONE ELSE READ THIS.

And with this you knew you had the best boyfriend ever.

And it's 'you're', Aho.

---
This one is probably the longest one lmao

12/29/16

(1/7/17)