Kuroko Tetsuya: Surprise

Surprise | Kuroko Tetsuya

Drabble

"Just wait for my surprise on Christmas." he said before leaving you in the doorstep of your house.

It was going to be your first Christmas with your boyfriend, Kuroko Tetsuya.

You were a bit nervous since it was your first time having a Christmas with a boyfriend.

You went in their house with a paper bag on your hand. It was new sweatbands and t-shirts since you saw him often practicing basketball.

"Okay...." you breathed in and out. You knocked on their door and saw his mother open the door.

The kind woman told you that he was just upstairs with his red-haired friend. You already knew it was Kagami. You bowed and walked inside and sped walk to Kuroko's room. 'That was so awkward'

You sighed and whilst upon opening his room, you heard noises.

'She's already here!! I thought she wouldn't be here for another 5 minutes!'

You chuckled as you heard Kagami panicking. You immediately opened the door. 'Ha!'

You tilted your head and widened your eyes as you saw the gigantic person sized box and the surprised red hair beside it.

"(NAME)!" he flinched and blinked a few times befofe saying something else. "Hey..."

"Kuroko-kun's not in there, is he?"

Kagami raised an eyebrow and lightly laughed. "Of course not."

He was being too obvious. You noticed a slight open on the box and smirked. "He's certainly not... In here!"

Surprise. You just saw a bunch of the things you wished to have. He was amazing. Guess he was excited for your exchange gift too. 

"What? Where is he then?"

"I'm right here." a voice suddenly spoke behind you.

Surprise

"AHHHHHH!" you jumped and landed on the box, almost destroying it. "KUROKO TETSUYA!"

He lightly smiled and hugged you. "I'm sorry. I just had to." he chuckled.

After that, he heard a mouthful from you.

---
(12/29/16)

1/20/17