Aomine Daiki: Baka, Aho.

WARNING: MILD CURSING MAY BE PUT OR SOME OTHER STUFF. I'M JUST IN A MOOD TO CURSE RIGHT NOW CAUSE OF R E A S O N S. SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE CURSING AND OTHER STUFF LIKE THAT, PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE READING. JUST MILD CURSING ANYWAY SO THANKS.

~~

Lazy. Arrogant. Idle. Proud. Prideful.

Just some words to describe yourself right now.

Nonetheless, you didn't give a fuck.

You didn't give a fucking piece of shit to every negative adjective they give you.

You just lived your life. If they missed your old self, it's not really your fault that you were too amazingly talented in volleyball.

You were overwhelmed by those awards and victories that you received that you did change. You didn't give a shit.

You were currently at the roof top, holding your magazine full of topless men.

You loved seeing men's abs. Damn, you would do anything just to brush your hands on those. Not technically everything but you get the point.

"Damn it, why are you so fucking hot (random model's name). If I could just go in this magazine I'd gladly rape you up." You lazily complained yet you didn't sound that serious.

You laid your back on the handle bars of the ladder on the highest point of the rooftop.

It was dismissal and you were supposed to go to your volleyball practice but...

"Fuck it" you mumbled as you thought of volleyball.

It was kind of your first time to hangout on the Tōō High rooftop. Your usual hangout was at the back of the school but some shitty construction was being done there. Probably a new worthless building.

You pulled your bag closer to you and took the plastic bag full of teriyaki burgers.

"Mhm..." you looked at one and talked to it as if it was alive. "You are my life and my soul. I could never live without you, my love." You looked like crazy bitch.

You heard a sexy chuckle (*dies again*) from behind and looked back before you took a bite. "You're talking to food?"

"What do you care, aho?" You glared at him.

"Nothing. Pfft. Oh, are those teriyaki burgers?" He also laid his back on the other handle of the ladder.

"How'd you know?" You took a bite after you answered.

"Those are also my life and soul." He mimicked your crazy display of love for the food.

"Ha. Real funny." You faked laugh and rolled your eyes. "Here." You threw him one.

"Thanks " he removed the cover and ate it. "Why are you here anyway?"

"The back of the school has some construction going on. I give a fuck though. That was my hangout." You gestured your hands and lazily stared at him.

"Ok." He finished the burger and lied down. He eventually closed his eyes after doing so.

"You read those kind of magazines huh?" You looked at the magazine he was holding and suddenly opened his eyes.

"You don't care, baka." He turned his back on you and put the magazine on top of his head, to cover his face.

"Pfft. Aho." You just finished the burger and threw it else where.

You both knew each since middle school. You weren't classmates but since you were both famous in sports, you knew each other pretty fast. He was so fucking talented in basketball that you were so amazed that you actually fell for him but there was no fucking way in hell you'll tell him that.