c h a p t e r t w o

[author's note: i know this is a filler chapter but hang on and things will get interesting, i promise <3]

chapter two: SLIGHT OBSESSIONS

I WAS AS INNOCENT AND inexperienced in all things related to sex as Virgin Mary, and I also hadn't had my first heat yet, even though I was twenty years old

I WAS AS INNOCENT AND inexperienced in all things related to sex as Virgin Mary, and I also hadn't had my first heat yet, even though I was twenty years old. I was just like I still didn't have to take heat suppressants as all unmated Omegas my age had to in order to get rid of unwanted Alpha attention. Of course, if there would be a need, I'm sure my parents would do all that was necessary to keep me safe and healthy – if I were to go in heat, they would definitely find something to ease my suffering. But so far, none of it was needed.

If only Alpha hadn't winked at me. Maybe I would've had a peaceful night's sleep. But he did. And so, my dreams went wild. They weren't as sweet as he wished, but they were indeed spicy.

I dreamt of him, of Alpha. He was touching me, owning me, he corrupted my body, my thoughts, my feelings, even my senses. I dreamt how he whispered all sorts of devious things in my ear.

Such a good Omega.

You're doing so well.

You're going to take it all, won't you, Omega?

And I arched my back to be closer to him. To feel his lips on my own, to have his hands trailing my body. That was all I wanted.

In my dreams, he was rough and sweet, dominating and comforting, demanding and subservient. I bet it was more my ideal Alpha incorporated than the actual Nathaniel Jacobs but still. From now on, he completely controlled my thoughts and emotions. Alpha breathed hot air onto my skin, touched my most private parts with his huge warm hands, and I leaned into his touch, wanting more of that warmth I always craved. He licked, sucked on, and softly bit my neck glands, and I felt myself coming over the edge...

I woke up with a gasp and felt my whole body go cold with sweat. I breathed heavily and looked around. I was alone in my pinkish-goldish bedroom, and there was no Alpha here. I shivered and pushed my thighs together. That's when I felt something hot and sticky there. I pulled off the sheets of my bedding and noticed the slick coming from inside me, leaving wet trails and my pyjama bottoms. I gasped again, jumped out of bed, and feverishly looked for something to clean out all the mess. I grabbed a towel and started wiping my sheets and between my thighs. Then I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Hey, honey, is everything alright? Why are you still asleep?" it was Mom.

I panicked but thought better of it. I did nothing wrong. It's just my pheromones going crazy. If there's anybody who can help, it's Mom. She is also an Omega, so she'll understand.

I opened the door.

"Hi, Mom... I... think I just had a wet dream." I said, blushing furiously. I'm an adult woman, and I shouldn't be blushing, but I just felt so embarrassed.