c h a p t e r s i x

chapter six: OMEGA IN HEAT

ALPHA DID NOT LET ME GO EVEN when his knot subsided and he pulled his cock from me, leaving my womb feeling empty, but that didn't bother me all that much because he wrapped his hands around my waist and the positioned both our bodies until he fou...

ALPHA DID NOT LET ME GO EVEN when his knot subsided and he pulled his cock from me, leaving my womb feeling empty, but that didn't bother me all that much because he wrapped his hands around my waist and the positioned both our bodies until he found the most comfortable position to lay. He took out a blanket from under the bed, as well as some water, and took a bowl of fruit that somebody put by the door while I was busy being in that flowy careless state of mind. I leaned my head on Alpha's chest and started dosing off, now satisfied at least for a while. But I didn't get to actually lose myself to dreams because I felt Alpha's fingers grab my chin, forcing me to look up.

"Hey, sweetie, don't fall asleep," he said softly, but his demanding Alpha tone made me open my eyes immediately.

I swallowed.

"Is something bad going to happen if I sleep?" I asked, frightened a little.

Alpha barely smiled and shook his head slightly.

"No, it's not that." He poured some water into a glass and helped me sit down. "You need to drink a lot of water since you lost lots of liquids during your midday endeavors."

He held my head down and I opened my lips to drink the water from that glass he was giving me. Then he took the fruit bowl and started feeding me grapes, pieces of peach, apple, pear, and honeydew. I didn't feel the need to do it myself and Alpha didn't even ask if he can feed me and give me water, but it felt more natural than anything else. He kept on feeding me fruit and giving me water in between and when I pushed the glass away with my hand, feeling full, a small smile appeared on his lips. He took a little sip of water himself, but nothing else.

"Now you sleep," he demanded and then helped me lay back down and I fell asleep for who knows how long.

I woke up from the feeling of Alpha's hands touching me everywhere, pushing my hair from my face with a swish and caressing my neck glands. I opened my eyes and saw him entwine his fingers with mine, taking my wrist to his lips and kissing the pulse point. I shivered. He looked at me.

"I'm sorry for waking you," he apologized. "You should get as much sleep as possible before the next wave," he whispered absent-mindedly, "but I..." he sniffed my skin as if wishing he could take me all into himself like he didn't want to let go of me even for a moment, "... just can't seem to be able to control my hands around you, can't get enough of that mesmerizing scent of yours..."

He sniffed me again and then licked the inside of my wrist. His words and his actions did wonders to my body and my mind. Now that I was awake and watching him intently, he didn't seem to need me to be asleep as he lowered himself down between my legs as he spread them apart.

"You're still full of my seed," he whispered as his fingers teased my pussy. Then he began pushing his fingers inside me as if trying to keep his come in me. "You're so beautiful," he murmured almost to himself.