c h a p t e r f i f t e e n

chapter fifteen: BLOW IN ONE GO

I was laying in Nate's arms, sated and happy, sweaty and warm, and there couldn't be anything better than this moment, us both laying naked on a sofa in his giant library in front of a fireplace

I was laying in Nate's arms, sated and happy, sweaty and warm, and there couldn't be anything better than this moment, us both laying naked on a sofa in his giant library in front of a fireplace. Nate looked wild and untamed, and all his self-control slipped for a moment. I don't know if this was an Omega thing or maybe I was just more attracted to him when he let himself go, not that I wasn't crazily attracted to him when he was cold, uncaring, detached, when he showed me no attention at all, not when it really mattered. He was the most handsome man ever even at his worst.

But now – when he got into rut, when I witnessed how rough and raw and loving and passionate at the same time he could be, when I witnessed it while being under the influence of his rut, and not my own heat. Well, that's when I realized just how deep I had fallen for him. There was no going back. There never was.

Nate was holding my body flush close to his and when I looked up to stare at his face once again, dazed and ridiculously happy, he looked down right at me. Even though he didn't smile, he didn't do anything, really, there was still something wicked in his eyes that made me squirm in excitement. His black pupils were dilated, his hair a frivolous mess. I wanted this man to fuck me even harder than he did before.

What was happening to me? Was it his rut that affected me this way? Was it his smell? Both? Did my heat also affect him like that? Maybe all of those emotions before were not a lie, maybe he actually lost himself in me during my heat, just the way he was lost, gone, done for now, like he had eyes only for me. This was real. I knew this was the real Nate. Or maybe I just really wanted to believe that.

While I was squirming, I felt something warm and rock-hard hit my stomach. I looked down where our bodies were practically sticking to one another. That hard thing was his cock, giant, its' head red and swollen.

I gasped and then looked back at Nate. He stared at me too, waiting. Was he waiting for me to do something?

His scent was spiking up. Like this, from this angle, he seemed even bigger than usual. Even more handsome. Apparently, it's possible.

I reached out my hand and softly touched his enormous girth. Then looked up at him again, asking for – something, permission probably – and he didn't respond, his expression as inscrutable as ever. Did he want for me to guess his desires?

"I want to take you in my mouth..." I whispered and I can guess my voice had never sounded so sentient before. The Alpha at the end of the sentence was implied, but he heard it as clear as anything. Nate nodded.

I positioned myself down on the ground while he switched to sit on the couch. I got on my knees and in between his legs, feeling hotter with every moment as I felt his unwavering gaze penetrate right through my skull. I wasn't looking up at him anymore, but it didn't matter because his hands were on my throat, fingers twined in my hair and thumbs running over my neck glands as I took him as deep as possible until I could feel it, pulsating deep inside me.