c h a p t e r f o u r t e e n

chapter fourteen: LET'S JUST SAY NATE HAS THE TIME OF HIS LIFE

NATE WAS COMPLETELY OUT of his usual self and when his Omega said those magical words, he totally lost his mind

NATE WAS COMPLETELY OUT of his usual self and when his Omega said those magical words, he totally lost his mind. He crashed his lips to hers all the while grabbing her hips with his hands in a bruising grip as if she could run away, as if she could change her mind and get away from him. No, now it's too late for her. He has already totally lost himself in her.

He kissed her so roughly that after a minute or so he tasted her blood from where he bit her lips and she tasted like a pure ambrosia. And she smelled – he couldn't even describe it. Divine, to say the least. And when he moved away a little because it seemed she couldn't breathe, he got in contact with those big blue eyes of his Omega. She looked at him expectantly and her lips were red and swollen from his attack.

"Are we going to your bedroom?" his Omega asked quietly, innocently.

He looked her up and down. Her nipples were so hard he could see it right through the fabric of her top.

Instead of answering, he ordered, "Turn around."

She looked at him just for a moment, but there was no fear in her eyes, only excitement. Then she swallowed and slowly turned around.

There was a small part still left in him that wondered if she'd be okay with this, if she'd like this, if she'd feel that immense pleasure he wanted her to feel. And another part – it's not that that part did not care about it, it's just that Nate's other, villainous part simply knew she'd take everything he gave her and everything he'd put her through simply because she was his. And if he knew one thing, it was that he chose the right Omega for himself.

So without a second thought, he grabbed her golden hair and tugged her whole body forward, to that same sofa in front of a fireplace she was just reading on. Omega gasped but immediately complied and walked where he directed her, her legs shaking a little – he knew it was because she was so excited.

Then Nate let go of her hair and put a hand on her back that was still tuned to him. He pushed her down to bend her over the armrest of the sofa and she did exactly that.

"Right there," he whispered absent-mindedly. "That's where you're to be, little Omega."

He realized he was speaking nonsense but, nevertheless, his words still made her visibly shiver and he smiled at that.

He breathed out a heavy sigh of tension that made him even more horny and pushed his groin against her ass that was now deliciously up in the air just for him. There was still too much fabric separating them.

Nate grabbed her ass cheeks with both his hands and squeezed, then, with one swift move, pulled that skirt down, making her gasp, then tore apart her colorful tights and her panties like a wild animal just released from captivity. His Omega whimpered.