Kim Yoonmin花

Kim Yoonmin: 

AGE: 20 

STAGE NAME: Yoonmin 

BIRTHDAY: December 02, 1997 

ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius 

Height: 5"4/ 162.56cm 

WEIGHT: 46 kg 

ETHNICITY: African American, Korean 

POSITION: Vocalist, Lead dancer, Makenae, Visual 

HOMETOWN: Houston, Texas 

HOBBIES: Reading romance books, watching movies especially African American films, painting, eating, cooking, sleeping when she has the time, working out, gaming. 

LIKES: Taking Walks, foods or trying them, books, movies, any type of art, rainy days, gaming, watching anime, candy, spicy food, joking and goofing around, dancing in the studio, well-mannered people, the smell of spices, coffee, sweats, sneakers (Nike), horror films, stuffies, cuddling, physical touch, Bangtan. 

DISLIKES: Disrespectful people (will put them in their place instantly), cocky people, wasabi, being shown as weak, her past, being accused or underestimated, being in huge crowds, PDA or seeing it in public, her times of the month. 

HABITS: Messing with her hair, tilting her head, scrunching her nose and shoulders when laughing, hiding her face when shy, cursing while gaming.

MENTAL ILLNESS: Tics, separation anxiety, seasonal depression. 

SEXUALITY: Bisexual, Genderfluid 

FACTS ABOUT YOONMIN: 

-Has a male Doberman like Jungkook named Auggy 

-Has a father and mother and younger sister Si-Woo 

-Her favorite anime is Demon slayer 

-Likes watching vlogs of different K-Pop idols in her free time 

-Her favorite K-drama is Business Proposal 

-Surprisingly has a deeper voice then most women 

-Speaks English, Korean, Spanish, still learning Japanese 

-Her family stayed in Houston Texas until she was the age of 10 but moved to Seoul 2 years later. 

-Her favorite foods are anything spicy, candy, Shushi, and fried chicken. 

-She's very skilled in Basketball and Tennis 

-Her favorite colors are black, purple, and blue 

-Has three piercings but wants to get an eyebrow piercing soon 

-She's ambidextrous 

-Her father was very abusive towards her growing up 

-Her celebrity crush is Kehlani

-The member she was closest to when she first joined was Jungkook (still is) 

-Close friends with Yeonjun (TXT), Felix (Stray Kids), Sunoo (Enhypen), and Keeho (P1-Harmony) 

-Has her own room in the dorm (For female reasons) 

-Her ideal partner is someone who can cook, supportive, and passionate about what they love

-Number one member in the group that curses the most 

-Has only 20% of Korean race in her 

-She enjoys going out for coffee with Taehyung 

-Has a full sleeve of tattoos on her right arm (each one having meaning) 

PERSONALITY: She's very sweet, well-mannered, and polite. She has very cute and attractive charms. Although she can be kind, she can shut down someone's attitude very quick. Like a Sagittarius should be, she's not afraid to stand up for herself or to people that disrespect, the people she loves most. She's very honest, very royal, can be an introvert or an extrovert is really depending. Loves children and babies, she tends to hide her emotions because she doesn't want to seem like a burden.  A very fast learner, she's good at everything (Like Jungkook), "the golden child" is what the boys like to call her. 

FACE CLAIM: 

A/n 

I'm really excited to write this and I hope you armies out there enjoy it. If you don't like that Yoonmin is a part of the lgbtq community then simply don't read this book lol.  

Saranghae~