10

Yoongi and Jin had been arguing and scolding each other all day. Mostly because of how stressed they've both been since the groups been working on their album that's about to be released in a few weeks. First, Jin asked Yoongi to go to the market to grab a few things but Yoongi said he was tired and that he should it himself. Then Jin got scolded by Yoongi because he accidently spilled banana milk on his keyboard while they were working on different beats and melodies for the album in his studio.

It was a constant back and forth marathon that the rest the group hated and feared. Since it was one of two oldest of the group that were fighting, it was best not to get involved and just let them work it out like usual. But today, things got a little too out of hand.

"Why the fuck can't I just relax! The world doesn't always fucking revolve around you Jin!", Yoongi yelled at the older. "I'm not saying it does, you've been lazy all day and declining everything I've asked you to do! I get that your stressed, everyone is. But that doesn't give you the right to act like an asshole all day!", Jin snapped back. The rest of the boys were sitting in the living room, holding their ears and flinching once in a while at the yelling that was going back and forth. Yoonmin was walking downstairs, about to leave to go get her nails done since she booked an appointment about a week ago.

HER OUTFIT:

When she walked down, she was rather startled at the intense argument going on in the kitchen

When she walked down, she was rather startled at the intense argument going on in the kitchen. "I'm not the one being an asshole! If you see that everyone is stressed then use your fucking head and leave us alone!", It feared her seeing Yoongi yell, veins  being seen in his neck. Namjoon finally decided to walk over to end it all.

"Guys seriously, this isn't that big of a deal to be fighting over". "Then tell him to stop being such a selfish, cold, jerk then Namjoon!", Jin yelled, clear anger in his face and voice. Yoonmin started to grow panicked as the two boys continued to fight. It brought way too many bad memories back to her. The voices of her Dad and mom arguing. Her Dad hitting her mom, things getting broken.

Her and Si-Woo hiding in the hallway closet so they wouldn't get hurt. Yoonmin had to cover her own sisters mouth so she wouldn't let out a cry or whimper, it was the only way to keep her safe from her father; remembering how abusive he was to them both.

The makenae line and Hobi tried to help Namjoon in stopping the fight but nothing was working. Yoonmin looked at her hands, seeing they were starting to shake. Tears welding in her eyes, she knew her tics would be next. "G-Guys", she whimpered out, sliding down the wall starting to breath harder then normal. She held her chest, trying to breath in and out like Jimin taught her but it wasn't any use. She was going into another panic attack.

"Hyungs stop seriously, just apologize!", Jungkook yelled, starting to become irritated himself. "No, I'm the one who deserves a fucking apology after dealing with his shit all day!".

"Both of you just apologize! Your acting like pabos right now!", Jimin scolded mildly. As everyone started arguing now, Jungkook turned his head and saw a sad sight. Yoonmin was breathing harshly, her tics in full effect. She was gripping at her shirt, feeling hot all of a sudden.