18

It was the night of their first concert in Houston. Yoonmin and the boys were very excited because they would they hadn't been on tour in a few years and it would Yoonmin's first concert with them.

Right now they were back stage getting ready since armies were still making their way into the stadium. Yoonmin was sitting down getting ready with her noona like the other members. She sat there playing the rings on her fingers, her leg bouncing up and down quickly out of anxiety. Jungkook was sitting next to her, noticing how nervous she looked.

"Everything's gonna be okay, we're gonna have fun", he said, laying his hand on her thigh. She grinned, feeling a little less tense. They had just a few minutes until they go on stage.

THEIR OUTFITS:

Yoonmin matched with Hobi, Namjoon, and Jungkook

They all got into a circle, putting their hands into the middle.

"This is our first concert in two years, let's go and have fun with army", Namjoon said his speech, everyone driven by his hype energy. Yoonmin toke deep breaths as they got onto the machine that brought them up to the stage. She put her decorated ear plugs into her ears, them being a bluish purple color with the Bangtan logo on them like the other members.

They could hear army from under them, screaming and yelling their lungs out. The members smiled to themselves at their excitement, knowing they made them wait too long to finally have another tour. Jungkook intertwined his hand with Yoonmin's.

"Your gonna do good", he whispered. She nodded with a grin, reassuring the boy she was okay.

As they moved up onto the stage, the yelling and screaming louder. Purple was seen all through out the stadium from the many army bombs in the huge crowd.

All the members smiled brightly at every army they saw, happy to see them after just a few years.

"ARMY!!", Jimin yelled through his mic; the crowd only growing louder with excitement.

"We missed you all so much, that finally after two years we can see you all again. We would also like to welcome our newest member to the stage, Yoonmin!", armies started going crazy for her. She shyly waved out to everyone, showing her pretty smile. She brought her mic up to her mouth, taking in a little breath before speaking.

"Hello everyone! It's uh...it's crazy to think just a month ago I was sitting right outside the audition room, afraid of what could happen once I stepped in there. But when I found out that I would be signing a contract to join I just started balling my eyes out the second I walked out. It truly means so much to me that I was welcomed into not just this group but the industry; regardless of my race or where I came from. These guys are really like brothers to be honest. I've gotten closer to each and every one of them", she looked at Jungkook smiling, him returning his bunny-like one.

"So, I hope you can all treat me with the same amount of love that you give to the other members. Thank you!", she bowed after speaking, everyone clapping and cheering for her. 

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY MAKE SOME NOISE!!", Namjoon yelled through his mic, the staduim screaming in response. 

THEIR CONCERT PERFORMANCES: 

~

Yoonmin and the boys had so much fun at their first concert. Being able to have fun with army and the boys, dancing and singing together for the few hours they had on stage. Si-woo and her mom actually got to come, they had the time of their lives. Since they got up close seats, Yoonmin looked at them, smiled, and waved with excitement. After the concert, the members actually got to meet the two of them; Si-woo was most excited to meet Jimin for obvious reasons being he was her bias of the group. Jungkook was a bit nervous to meet her mother but she trusted that he was treated Yoonmin they way she needed to be treated, that he actually loved the girl with his whole heart. 

10 PM: 

It was pretty late when Yoonmin and the boys got back to the hotel after the concert. Like last night, Jungkook came over to Yoonmin's room to sleep with her. They were cuddling in her bed while watching a film on TV. Every once and a while Yoonmin would look down and smile at the cute sight, seeing Jungkook laying his head on her boobs. 

"Are you seriously laying on my boobs right now?", she chuckled. 

"What, their comfortable", he responded, earning a cute giggle in return. She began to play with his hair, scratching his scalp gently with her newly down nails. He moaned at the nice sensation, always enjoying her head rubs and scratches. 

"My Mom said she really likes you, she texted me right after her and Si-woo left". 

"Really? I thought she would hate me to be honest".

"Why?", Yoonmin chuckled. 

"Because, I was trying to make such a great impression I didn't wanna overdue it or anything". 

"You didn't though, and I'm proud of you for it", Yoonmin smiled softly, giving the boy a kiss on his head, loving the smell of shampoo he used in his hair. 

"I don't deserve you, Yoonmin-ah". 

"You deserve the world, Kook-ah". 

A/n 

<3